Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

judepaige
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Aug 2016, 12:51 pm

has anyone here taken the emotional intelligence test recently? i took the one one a website called queendom.

in short, it test your ability to read emotions in others and yourself, and assesses how you respond to different emotional situations in different contexts and environments. (its up to you if you want to take it, it is quite long though, 341 questions)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my result was:

Ability to identify emotions in self

You are out of touch with your emotions. You don't seem to make a connection between what you are feeling emotionally and what your body is experiencing on a physiological level. This is the case for both positive and negative emotions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i personally answered the questions by how i would respond, instead of choosing the answers i suspected were correct.

anyways! for those who have taken it, i'm trying to compare scores, so what did you get? and if anyone has bought their personalized report, was it worth it? i was thinking of getting mine and bringing it to my asd assessment next month. thanks! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AnaHitori
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 1:13 pm

My attention span is too short to answer so many questions right now, but I remember taking it in the past and I think I got something like 55?

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 1:31 pm

I only took an official psychiatrist administered EIQ test on which I scored 127 however score only at 60 on terms of empathy.

AutieUberAlles
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Aug 2016, 2:24 pm

Bout the same here. Lack of empathy, good with peeps otherwise.