Question for the Men About Undies.......

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

BAP_Buddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Aug 2016, 4:40 am

I'm a straight female, turning 30 in less than a month, never married, and don't have any kind of fetish/kink for cross-dressing men. (So those are the stats for reference :P )

It wouldn't be a big deal to me if I had a husband/boyfriend wearing them for comfort reasons, like silky materials being more comfortable or lightweight. I'd only end up suggesting something like that if he would comment/complain about having uncomfortable underwear, or looking for a cooler option for working in the heat or something.

A similar example, by my thinking, would be any gender using vaginal creams (they have numbing/anti-itch ingredients) to stop itching from poison ivy or bug bites or whatever. As in, originally for one gender/sex, but has other effective purposes.

I think the lacy underwear might be more intended to be a sexy/sexual thing, and it seems to be getting into cross-dresser territory.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Aug 2016, 4:46 am

nurseangela wrote:
nick007 wrote:
I did sometimes as a teen because I had Transvestic Fetishism. I never worn em for non perverted reasons & I stopped that fetish when I quit being a teen.

What made you stop? Are you transsexual? See I don't really think anything about that. I'm wondering about the men wearing women's underwear who say they are straight and some even married. How can a man be manly in womens undies? I would never think of wearing men's underwear.

I am so "old fashioned" and traditional, when it comes to stuff like this I'm totally in the dark and nieve.
It contributed to me being confused about my gender but I'm not transsexual. It made me feel kinda bad & guilty after.
Maybe the guys are wearing them strictly for a comfort thing. They do feel better.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 10:46 am

Men are turned on by "sexy" female underwear. But sexy seems to be another word for "uncomfortable as hell", with scratchy lace and slippery satin and wedgies the go halfway up your back. :roll:

In fact I remember a series of ads back in the 90's for practical, comfortable women's underwear, that made fun of this. One of them showed a clothes line with "sexy" panties being pulled in by someone offscreen. Then a brand of comfortable panties appears on the line and it starts to be pulled back for a second by someone off the other side of the screen but then a woman's voice says, "Sorry guys, our underwear, our fantasy".

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 8:33 pm

Haven't worn undies for a long time, since my privates grew actually if you want to be practical about it, I like my balls being somewhat unrestrained but also having the ever present comfort of being curtained on each side! Boxers provide this service!