Texas GOP official: Trump is a child rapist

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2016, 6:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Just wait for the Trump fans to start firing their accusations at the Clintons for alleged rape and murder in this thread.

How quickly they forget Vince Foster....

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 12:14 am

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Just wait for the Trump fans to start firing their accusations at the Clintons for alleged rape and murder in this thread.

Who was a very sad, emotionally troubled man who killed himself.

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 3:34 am

Jacoby wrote:
There is no investigation and this civil lawsuit had been previously thrown out before some wealthy lawyers from across the country decided to give another go. It's just hogwash, I don't even think it was filed after the headline went out which is all they wanted. If you believe this then you must certainly believe all the accusations against Hillary and Bill Clinton...

Why do you believe all the accusations against Hillary and Bill but none of the accusations against Trump.

I think they are all morally unscrupulous people.

It's extremely probable that Trump is capable of doing something like this given what we know about his personality. Having said, that Bill and Trump are not very good people. Why do you think the accusations against Trump are hogwash while believing everything bad that has been said about Bill?

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 10:19 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So it was ruled by the coroner. Maybe it is true. In any case no evidence of foul play by the Clintons ever made it to a grand jury.

You may rest assured that the Clintons never shown to be guilty of violence are thoroughly corrupt. But so is the Donald. He is not only corrupt, he is sh*t stupid.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 2:26 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So it was ruled by the coroner. Maybe it is true. In any case no evidence of foul play by the Clintons ever made it to a grand jury.

You may rest assured that the Clintons never shown to be guilty of violence are thoroughly corrupt. But so is the Donald. He is not only corrupt, he is sh*t stupid.

Oh, I agree; Trump has more than demonstrated how he is sh*t stupid.