Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 3:40 pm

I really can't see it too well to tell how creepy the doll is supposed to be. Even when I increased my zoom it looks all blurry.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 4:12 pm

OMG BURN TARGET TO HELL

I worked for them and I left the company with the building on fire, I am not joking. Not quite flames but it was nasty.

Also they discriminated against me which in all fairness I was horrible employee but it doesn't matter, they broke the law. I told them up front I had autism, I asked for a reasonable accommodation that didn't effect the flow of work and they fired me. You can't get more illegal then that, of course again I was horrible employee so all fair in love and war and work too apparently.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 10:50 am

If you literally set the building on fire then being autistic is no excuse for committing arson. It's bad enough most people think we're all mass murderers already, starting a fire that could have harmed people and cost thousands of dollars in destruction is horrible and increases the stigma even more. There have recently been some senseless acts of arson committed where I live, and at least two of the criminals were firefighters.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 11:04 am

No I was horrible employee because of something else they were unaware of but they never knew that so the reason they got rid of me was still invalid. I never said I didn't deserve to be fired, as for burning the building, I said not quite flames but I basically lost my sanity at them and I guess had a rage meltdown on them if thats what you would call it. It wasn't violent persay but I would say it crossed some boundaries and told them my uncensored thoughts and basically told them to f**k off. I think the worse of it was I told my boss to burn in hell. I left before security got there so we are talking a minute at most. I was gone and never came back, they also didn't give me my last paycheck but I am not going back, f**k em. I guess the only real way to leave a job is to just F it all.

Plus giving other things, they would probably arrest me on sight. I'll keep such things to myself but remember I was a horrible employee but two wrongs don't make a right.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 11:24 am

Autism was in no way reflected by the fact I was a horrible employee, they had ever right to fire me but they choose to draw attention to me bringing up anxiety issues.

Okay I have got to go but let me say this,

They hired me as a stock person and I agreed to the duties of a stock person. They said I had to work cashier, I said that would cause anxiety and they said everyone had to do it. Ok I'll work with them at this point and suggest that I deal with less people in stress in the express lane. They agree with this for a while and then they say I have to do both. I agreed though I didn't want to and they cited me making this request as the reason for being dismissed. That was ilegal is all I am saying. Everything else I deserved.

They could have fired me for a, b, or c and they choose the way with the most discrimination. Thus I hate target, they have every right to hate me and I actually have every right to hate them. We both suck, I suck and Target sucks.