Numb head, ringing in ears, feeling stiff but nervous

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 4:40 am

My head feels numb, like someone's taken a magnet to it, there's constant ringing in my left ear, and I have nervousness, but not the kind that makes you hyper. I feel stiff and will sometimes stop moving. Sometimes, gruesome what-if images will run through my mind like a movie playing in my head that make me worried that it will happen to me or if I'm on the train I'll be suspicious, check if nobody will try to take a knife and stab me in the back, sending me to the world of the dead. Food tastes weird and sometimes it doesn't seem like fun to eat at all, the same goes for music.

I sometimes have difficulty understanding what I'm reading or hearing and must try to reread it or repeat it so I can understand what is said. I have to work to increase my concentration to compensate for this. Sometimes it will seem like too many thoughts are running through my mind giving me motion sickness. The room will sometimes look darker or lighter.

This stuff's crazy, I know, but I wanted to share it.