FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 12:51 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
FluttercordAspie93 wrote:
Midnightstar16:
equestriatola:

*fangirl screams* how did you know Kingdom Hearts is my favorite video game other than Pokemon??? I also like My Little Pony. My favorite is a tie between Rairty and Pinkie!

@Midnightstar16: I saw your comment on the WP Addicts thread talking about your obsession with Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. I replied to it, but I don't know if you ever saw it...

"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist." --- Grovyle, (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).
---
"Whether it's in our own or another world... It's always darkest before the dawn." --- Dusknoir, (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon).
---
“That for one day I could be one of those happy, vapid girls who gets along with everyone, and is all excited to eat massive amounts of sugar, and do karaoke, and cheerleading and ponytails. I just don’t think it’s in my DNA.” --- Gwen, (Total Drama Island, Episode 21: Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon).
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 112 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 97 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 1:44 pm

TheAP wrote:
Pieplup:

Where do I reserve this for my birthday party. :lol:

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ Pieplup's Art. My YouTube Channel. You can call me pieplup or pie. If you can't see my bright blue text you can highlight it.
Special Interests: Pokémon, and Autism.
Professionally Diagnosed: with PDD-NOS, A.D.H.D., Dysgraphia, and Social Phobia.
Note: i'm not as active anymore feel free to pm me if you want to talk to me. I come on here from time to time with a spurt of activity mainly due to social isolation.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 1:57 pm

Best thing for EzraS would probably be this. Image

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ Pieplup's Art. My YouTube Channel. You can call me pieplup or pie. If you can't see my bright blue text you can highlight it.
Professionally Diagnosed: with PDD-NOS, A.D.H.D., Dysgraphia, and Social Phobia.
Note: i'm not as active anymore feel free to pm me if you want to talk to me. I come on here from time to time with a spurt of activity mainly due to social isolation.

Ψ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ψ

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 2:02 pm

For FluttercordAspie:

For Kuraudo777:

For TheAP:Image

For dcj :lol: :

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 2:05 pm

Thank you, Skilpadde and Lillikoi for the cakes! They're beautiful.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 2:22 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
For FluttercordAspie:

Awww, I love it. :heart:

Did you see the one I picked out for you? :P

I love the one with Gallade and Gardevoir, too.

"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist." --- Grovyle, (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).
---
"Whether it's in our own or another world... It's always darkest before the dawn." --- Dusknoir, (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon).
---
“That for one day I could be one of those happy, vapid girls who gets along with everyone, and is all excited to eat massive amounts of sugar, and do karaoke, and cheerleading and ponytails. I just don’t think it’s in my DNA.” --- Gwen, (Total Drama Island, Episode 21: Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon).
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 112 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 97 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 2:45 pm

Kurado777:
Image One I think suits skitty better.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 2:48 pm

FluttercordAspie93 wrote:
Lillikoi wrote:
For FluttercordAspie:

Awww, I love it. :heart:

Did you see the one I picked out for you? :P

I love the one with Gallade and Gardevoir, too.

Yes, it's lovely! :mrgreen:

Here's something for midnightstar:
(It's Mega Riku! 8) )

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 10:37 pm

TheAP wrote:
How about this?

Thank you! :P :P :P :D

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

Skilpadde
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Sep 2016, 9:26 am

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Thanks, Skilpadde!

I would pick out a cake with a Squirtle's face for you.
Thank you, Kyle! Sounds perfect :)

Star Trekker:

Kazanscube:
yeah, I know Kazan's cube isn't really that kind of cube, so here is a horror tribute cake:

CockneyRebel:

The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant, "What good is it?" - Aldo Leopold

“When the green hills are covered with talking wires and the wolves no longer sing, what good will the money you paid for our land be then”
― Chief Seattle