What up coming games are you looking forward to?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

RandyM
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Sep 2016, 1:03 am

I'm looking forward to Dishonored 2 and hopefully Watch Dogs 2 and possibly Friday the 13th if it doesn't suck.

Also most likely going to quit console gaming and just focus on PC gaming, the Xbox one takes too long to load and sense my current PC died, I'll be rebuilding a newer gaming rig in November.

Dead Rising 4 also looks like it could hopefully be fun too. I'm hoping the new Mass Effect game is good too.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2016, 2:43 am

My Top 3 right now is Dishonored 2, Prey and Cuphead.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2016, 6:20 pm

Probably the one and only "major" game I'll pick up during the rest of the year is the new Pokemon... beyond that I tend to just not be interested in AAA titles or whatever. They've gotten so boring now. I cant be impressed by graphics, so they have nothing to offer me. Too easy, too shallow, in most cases, and I have a particular dislike for much of the FPS genre. Or anything with cutscenes. I do have a PS4, but it's basically a glorified paperweight... more than once I've considered selling the ridiculous thing, but I'm lazy, so I havent. The Wii U does get some use.

Mostly do PC gaming, which also means that I dont have to wait for games to come out... as a rule I can just play them while they are being made, which is what I usually do. Early Access or alpha/beta participation. There's the occaisional exception... I'd love to be able to try out Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, but it's one of THOSE alphas, where they send out "random" invites to people and that's the only way in, so I keep forgetting that one exists.

For the most part though, other than the upcoming Pokemon, I'm already playing the ones that are upcoming that I'd be waiting for.

There is a particular UPDATE I'm waiting for though, which is Binding of Isaac's Afterbirth Plus expansion. It'd be nice if that would come out sometime this century. By the end of the year, I hear, but that's not soon enough...