Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Xitheon
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Sep 2016, 11:59 am

In my personal opinion, sexism isn't a problem. I hope you respect my right to freedom of speech. Sexism is over emphasised by the media and is really no longer a problem in the modern world. Plus, I prefer men a bit more than I like women.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 6:28 am

I'm not entirely sure what you are saying. "Women's problems" and "sexism" aren't necessarily the same thing. I don't think society's attitudes to women are as sexist as they used to be or, at least, the manifestations have changed.

It's nice that you like men. I tend to take each person as an individual and go from there.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 8:11 am

Xitheon wrote:
In my personal opinion, sexism isn't a problem. I hope you respect my right to freedom of speech. Sexism is over emphasised by the media and is really no longer a problem in the modern world. Plus, I prefer men a bit more than I like women.
This is an almost word-for-word repost of a previous post from a currently-locked racist thread.

The moderators have been notified.

Just as Freedom of Speech does not include the right to shout "Fire" in a crowded theater (unless there really is a fire), so too does the Freedom of Speech not include the right to utter or print inflammatory statements against individuals or groups based on their race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, or disability.

T minus 10 and counting.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Sep 2016, 8:24 am

See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&p=7283647

Locked..