Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Dlnurmi9
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Sep 2016, 7:44 am

Hello everyone. Im Deanna and I recently had my mind blown. I have a son who is 4yrs old. Last year when put in pre-k he was kicked out twice. Having hard time transitioning. Gets aggressive wen interrupted and stims when happy and will randomly have to get up and walk around but can stay focused on work when its time. So i was told to look into aspergers. And what a surprise i could relate to 95% of women traits. I apologize but this was a breakthrough for me. Ive always had a hard time having ppl understand what im trying to say. Ive been labeled up greatful because i have a hard time telling people thank you. Maybe its me but i feel lile thanks isnt enough and feel im being fake if i was to act super happy/thankful. I suck at keeping friends. I dont really like leavibg my house. I keep my clothes and hairstyles simple. I dont like wearing certain fabrics. I cant stand foods or drinks based on textures.(refuse to drink soda cause of the carbonation). And i surprisingly noticed. I stim...i stim a lot. I rock when im bored. I flap my hands by my face wen im sad and i strum my fingers or play with them wen angry. I tend to like to isolate myself from everyone when my emotions get out of hand and i have been tested for things when i was younger for things such as bi-polar disorder. Ive had a okay time with family, friends and my significant other listening and giving me feedback with this journey because a lot of things that i do i wouldnt have really noticed without them being like OMG you do that all the time. I dont notice because this has always been me. This is what i thought was normal. But im going to wrap this up before i babble on and dont stay on point. But i was hoping someone can give me a way on how to go about being properly diagnosed

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 2:07 pm

Hey Deanna welcome. :sunny:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 2:56 pm

Welcome! Good luck with your diagnosis. I suggest finding a psychiatrist and talking to them about it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2016, 6:02 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D