How The Donald Can Solve The Immigrant Problem Like a Pro

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 5:22 pm

Hi y'all. Let's talk about The Donald.

Donald Trump is the American bloke who will solve America's immigrant problem if elected ... supposedly. Let's talk about that. Let's retrace our steps and find out why these foreigners won't leave America alone.

Most of these Muslim immigrants nowadays are fleeing from ISIS/DAESH. Where did DAESH come from? Well, DAESH got its weapons from America. In the previous Middle Eastern wars, the American military left weapons in the Middle East. DAESH got these weapons when the movement was in its early stages.

DAESH grew out of Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is an organization that is mad at America for supporting Israel. They also hate economic globalization. Many of the Al Qaeda leaders were trained by the CIA. For example, Osama Bin Laden was a member of the Mujaheddin during the Soviet-Afghanistan War. The Mujaheddin were trained by the CIA during the Reagan Administration. Additionally, Iran gained a lot of weapons during the Iran-Contra Affair.

All of this was supported by subsidized, multinational, multibillionaire oil companies.

See where I'm going with this?

How can we protect ourselves from Middle Eastern immigrants?

- Be cautious with globalization. (I was once a hardcore pro-globalization advocate. I have changed a bit with age.)
- Bring the troops back home.
- Expect more of Israel. If they don't do what we say, they don't deserve a single cent.
- Punish the oil companies.
- Switch to other fuels.
- End subsidies for billionaires.

All of this will help more than banning Muslims from entering America.

Then we have the Mexican immigrants. They are largely fleeing from the Mexican Drug War, which is backed by the US government. If you hate Mexican illegals, oppose the war on drugs.

All of this will be familiar to you if you are a liberal, but the conservatives need to listen now. Nothing that I am saying here is necessarily left-wing. Libertarians and paleoconservatives have been saying all of this for decades. Nothing in this thread is ant-white, anti-male or anti-Christian. If you are a white, heterosexual, middle class male then all of this is good for you. I cannot stress this enough.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 6:57 pm

Actually Mexicans arent fleeing anything.

In last few years there has been a net OUT flow of Mexicans migrants out of America back into Mexico.

But the Donald screams about Mexicans swamping America anyway to get the ignorant xenophobic votes anyway. So we need this wall (which would probably wall up more Mexicans into America than keep out). And we would have to hire Salvadorans to build the wall (because of course we CANT be seen to be hiring Mexicans to do it).

About the rest: US policy did have a lot to do with creating Al Queda, and ISIS. But thats all already happened. What do we do about it now?That is the question. We can keep on doing what were doing- keep helping and pressuring the locals to fight the slow fight to retake ISIS territory.

Or we can do a George W. Bush all over again, and invade and defeat ISIS with our own forces, and get the locals angry at us for putting them under foreign occupation again which would create Al Queda /ISIS all over again.

Or we can do what Trump wants to do:which is to sprinkle some of his magic pixie dust on the Middle East and make the problems all go away (he promises to solve it all instantly but never says how he would do it- so he obviously must have some magic pixie dust).

Oh yeah. I forgot. Trump wants to send in little gremlins into Iraq to run around "stealing oil" from ISIS so ISIS cant sell oil to get financing. Sneak in a bunch of folks with hollow legs to drink all of their oil. Well Bush never tried that, and Hillary never voted for doing that. So therefore it HAS to be a good idea! Thats the logic of Trump supporters (if aspirin doesnt stop your toothache, and niether does ibuprofen then putting your head into a guillotine HAS to be a good idea). :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 6:59 pm

The Donald should go back to firing people on his reality show.

Politics ain't his schtick.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:03 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

In last few years there has been a net OUT flow of Mexicans migrants out of America back into Mexico.

But the Donald screams about Mexicans swamping America anyway to get the ignorant xenophobic votes anyway. So we need this wall (which would probably wall up more Mexicans into America than keep out).

Wait ... really?

I always knew that the Ministry of Truth was up to no good ... but this ... this is a new record.
I'm actually impressed by how much they have mutilated the truth.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:13 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Or we can do what Trump wants to do:which is to sprinkle some of his magic pixie dust on the Middle East and make the problems all go away (he promises to solve it all instantly but never says how he would do it- so he obviously must have some magic pixie dust).

Must be the same pixie dust, mixed with some of his bad economics policies, he intend to use to "Make America Great Again".

B19
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:17 pm

Maybe he would stop the huge export of arms from the USA to the middle east used by the Muslims he considers so dangerous (highly unlikely I would say - I think he and his friend Putin would continue to allow and even encourage the enormous export sales and supply of weapons).

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 8:44 pm

The solutions to our problems are bitter pills indeed.
Legalizing coke, meth, and opioids to end the drug war.
Stop driving cars to avoid Middle Eastern interests.
Who's going to vote for that? How inspiring is that vision of the future?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 9:34 pm

AspE wrote:
The solutions to our problems are bitter pills indeed.
Legalizing coke, meth, and opioids to end the drug war.
Stop driving cars to avoid Middle Eastern interests.
Who's going to vote for that? How inspiring is that vision of the future?

We can cut our carbon fuel use by switching to renewable energy ... and maybe using nuclear energy in some circumstances.

Drug addiction should be treated as an illness, not a crime.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 2:37 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

But the Donald screams about Mexicans swamping America anyway to get the ignorant xenophobic votes anyway. So we need this wall (which would probably wall up more Mexicans into America than keep out).

Wait ... really?

I always knew that the Ministry of Truth was up to no good ... but this ... this is a new record.

More specifically, the number of illegal Mexican immigrants in the US declined by 1.1 million from its peak in 2007 to 2014.

And more recently, it declined by 500 thousand from 2009 to 2014 during the Obama presidency:

In total, there has been a small decline in the unauthorized immigrant population in the US since Obama came into office at approx. 200,000 people.

The decline is also apparent by the fact that a larger share of the current illegal immigrant population have been in the US for a long time...

Source: http://www.pewhispanic.org/2016/09/20/o ... ince-2009/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 4:08 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Wait ... really?

That Donald is always promising to save us from nonexistent problems.

He is promising to fill the streets with cops to save us from violent crime even though the US is at a decades long low in violent crime.

And I am sure that he also has plans to save America from the zombie apocalypse!

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 8:31 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

We can cut our carbon fuel use by switching to renewable energy ... and maybe using nuclear energy in some circumstances.

Drug addiction should be treated as an illness, not a crime.

Cutting down a bit is not the same thing as eliminating our use of Middle Eastern oil. I run into this delusion all the time about alternative energy. It's just not scaled to replace fossil fuels, and probably never can be. Fossil fuels were a one time glut of energy that will not be repeated. We have to adjust to the end of the age of cheap energy. Nothing else will support an industrial economy.

I agree about treating drug addiction as an illness, but it won't end the production of drugs in Mexico and South America.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Sep 2016, 9:04 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

DAESH grew out of Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is an organization that is mad at America for supporting Israel. They also hate economic globalization. Many of the Al Qaeda leaders were trained by the CIA. For example, Osama Bin Laden was a member of the Mujaheddin during the Soviet-Afghanistan War. The Mujaheddin were trained by the CIA during the Reagan Administration. Additionally, Iran gained a lot of weapons during the Iran-Contra Affair.

All of this was supported by subsidized, multinational, multibillionaire oil companies.

- Be cautious with globalization. (I was once a hardcore pro-globalization advocate. I have changed a bit with age.)
- Expect more of Israel. If they don't do what we say, they don't deserve a single cent.

I think there are simplifications here.

Al-Qaeda and co. don't hate America/the West because of any specific platform. They have a generalised sense that non-Muslims, and particularly Christians and Jews, are trying to destroy Islam, and that Islam itself is no longer ideologically pure. Anyone outside of a narrow band of extreme conservative Sunni Islam is actually an apostate.

Sometimes they'll use "imperialism" as a justification, or a way to recruit angry young men, but they'll also use a lack of military intervention in the same way - "America is letting Assad win! They don't care about you!"

I also think we should be careful not to conflate Salafist/Wahabist Sunni Islam with other forms of Islam. Most obviously, al-Qaeda has engaged in sectarian violence against Shia, but it's also not fond of mainstream or liberal Sunni Islam. Arms given to Iran probably haven't ended up in al-Qaeda's clutches. They're more likely to be with Hezbollah.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 11:02 am

naturalplastic wrote:
So we need this wall (which would probably wall up more Mexicans into America than keep out).

Well, that'd be a second chance to punish them if they weren't on the way in. Isn't that brilliant?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2016, 11:29 am

The_Walrus wrote:
They have a generalised sense that non-Muslims, and particularly Christians and Jews, are trying to destroy Islam, and that Islam itself is no longer ideologically pure.

If they think that non-Muslims are trying to destroy Islam then we should probably stop doing that.

Quote:
Sometimes they'll use "imperialism" as a justification, or a way to recruit angry young men, but they'll also use a lack of military intervention in the same way - "America is letting Assad win! They don't care about you!"

Well ... we will no longer be training them and arming them if we pull out.

skysaw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 4:22 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Hi y'all. Let's talk about The Donald.

Donald Trump is the American bloke who will solve America's immigrant problem if elected ... supposedly. Let's talk about that. Let's retrace our steps and find out why these foreigners won't leave America alone.

Most of these Muslim immigrants nowadays are fleeing from ISIS/DAESH. Where did DAESH come from? Well, DAESH got its weapons from America. In the previous Middle Eastern wars, the American military left weapons in the Middle East. DAESH got these weapons when the movement was in its early stages.

- Punish the oil companies.
- Switch to other fuels.
- End subsidies for billionaires.

All of this will help more than banning Muslims from entering America.

Then we have the Mexican immigrants. They are largely fleeing from the Mexican Drug War, which is backed by the US government. If you hate Mexican illegals, oppose the war on drugs.

All of this will be familiar to you if you are a liberal, but the conservatives need to listen now. Nothing that I am saying here is necessarily left-wing. Libertarians and paleoconservatives have been saying all of this for decades. Nothing in this thread is ant-white, anti-male or anti-Christian. If you are a white, heterosexual, middle class male then all of this is good for you. I cannot stress this enough.

I’m a fascist, and these talking points are familiar to me too. I agree with some of them, but have some issues with the way you’ve lumped them together-

1. It is actually possible to end/reduce foreign interventions and put greater restrictions on immigration. It’s not an either/or choice.
2. Trump is (according to his rhetoric) far more opposed to globalisation and foreign interventions than Hilary Clinton, Obama or GW Bush, so to use America’s foreign misadventures to criticise Trump (if that’s what you are doing) is a bit bizarre. But then it’s not clear who you are really addressing: Trump himself, regular ‘conservative’ voters who support him, or mainstream ‘conservative’ politicians and pundits who hate him?

Agree with you about Israel as far as it goes though. As far as I am concerned they don’t deserve a single cent anyway, and America’s recent Middle Eastern misadventures have far more to do with America’s Israel lobby than they do with oil companies.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Sep 2016, 6:05 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
They have a generalised sense that non-Muslims, and particularly Christians and Jews, are trying to destroy Islam, and that Islam itself is no longer ideologically pure.

If they think that non-Muslims are trying to destroy Islam then we should probably stop doing that.

No Western country is trying to destroy Islam.

Quote:
Quote:

Well ... we will no longer be training them and arming them if we pull out.

We're not currently training ISIS either. Hell, a big part of our reasoning for not intervening in Syria (and again, look at what a fantastic recruiting opportunity that's turned out to be for extremists, particularly in the West) is that we don't want to help extremists.

Be more specific. Where do you want the US to pull out of? Where do you want them to stop funding, training and arming who?

For example, "I'd like the US to stop providing intelligence to the Hadi government in Yemen".