Soulsparrer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Oct 2016, 12:11 am

Boxman108 wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
I got news for you, if you complain about this issue to any girl in any way shape or form (or most anything that makes you seem insecure or weak in such ways), it makes you seem insecure and needy, and women hate that, it turns them off and drives them away. about the only ones that will sympathies are the ones that have no romantic interest in you nor you them. Women LOVE feeling secure so are more attracted to the more confident and successful males, its not about the money, its that security.,

And yet those same little girls will expect us to support them when their boyfriends are mean to them lol. What an ass backwards world we live in.

Its the nature of the beast, they are attracted to the confidence such as leaders and the bread winners, and many men whom lack it lash out for control or dominance instead, its confusing to women. Women wants to feel secure for a reason, when their pregnant they are vulnerable and feeling rightly so, and they want someone whom they feel can also protect and provide for them and their children, and as such evolution instilled this need in them wither they have any children or not.

Glad to know they're little better than animals running on instinct.

As men are, which is why the blonde bimbo at the bar gets more attention from the average Joe than the homely woman working at the soup kitchen.

Don't be so self-righteously denialistic of your own common instinct. If you or anyone else here is actually interested in the subject, rather than just regurgitating the same tired "I can't get a date because I'm too nice!! !" hogwash that's been done to death a million times, read a book on evolutionary psychology such as "The Moral Animal" and how it subconsciously influences physical attraction in males and females.