Black Lives Matter counter-protests white supremacists in TX

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2020, 8:00 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
seems not only is humanity not evolving, it is actually regressing.

It's crawling back into the seas for us!

and nobody has a clue as to how to stop this.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2020, 11:34 pm

I think the aliens are letting things slide. Once global warming kicks in the earth might end up not sustaining human life so they can try repopulating the earth with more intellectually enlightened beings.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2020, 5:11 am

auntblabby wrote:

Devo warned us about this back in the 70s.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2020, 5:20 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well I can certainly hear the "whip cracking"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2020, 7:12 pm

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well I can certainly hear the "whip cracking"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !!

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 10:44 pm

Honestly with what our country has become, I couldn't careless if an American flag got burned. I associate it with a confederate flags now and Nazi flags because white supremist have ruined it by using that flag as well with their marches. Though my husband disagrees but IMO, they ruined our American flag.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 10:50 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Honestly with what our country has become, I couldn't careless if an American flag got burned. I associate it with a confederate flags now and Nazi flags because white supremist have ruined it by using that flag as well with their marches. Though my husband disagrees but IMO, they ruined our American flag.

Reclaim it. Unlike the other two they don't have a monopoly on it and they're not entitled to one.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 10:57 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Reclaim it. Unlike the other two they don't have a monopoly on it and they're not entitled to one.

That is what my husband said. He said they will never take our flag but my concern is if we have our American flag, we will be on the naughty list by BLM and anti Trumpers and be accused of being a white supremist.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 11:02 pm

League_Girl wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

That is what my husband said. He said they will never take our flag but my concern is if we have our American flag, we will be on the naughty list by BLM and anti Trumpers and be accused of being a white supremist.

I'd say you have a pretty solid record of not being one. Further, letting them monopolize the flag basically plays into their narrative that they're patriots and their opponents aren't.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2020, 12:07 am

League_Girl wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Like your hubby, I think we need to reclaim the flag from those douche nozzles whose only flags should be the swastika and the cracker stars and bars rag.