Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Berabara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Oct 2016, 10:25 am

Worst meltdowns i have is the one i had loose sensory touch had switch off while in extreme yelling out my lungs i dont hit my mother at all i learn to not hit her but i said to her i hate you and left her after loose sense touch i fell over baby gate i had bruised on my knee while crying emotional its about routines changing and i felt broken because my special interest about weather stuff i have weather station stuff i had very anxious first and cranky and then and mum almost call the police calling her bad names i didnt care anything like that i told her do u want me dissappeared never come back and she doesnt care but i felt want to disappear in the bush no one wont find me i felt it so much hate she doesnt care about my special interest thats why i dont talk to her i talk to her sometimes but and i swear alot during meltdown calling her b***h and i don't care about you at all and then gets worst she wasnt calm so i bet all of you will hate me its why i feel like everyone hates me dont freaking understand me im profoundly deaf and Aspergers life is difficult but people call me u look normal and frustrated at them most time not interested situations calling me stupid selfish makes me mad and i have self interest for f**k sakes my life is boring right now people call me spolied sprat nana told me that i fed up hearing spolied sprat or anything like that i easily hate people sometimes depends what they did to me

Diagnosis Asperger's Syndrome back in 2005
also have Anxiety Disorder, OCD

Severe to Profound on my left ear and have cochlear implant on Right ear i'm Deaf

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 11:08 am

Berabara wrote:
Worst meltdowns i have is the one i had loose sensory touch had switch off while in extreme yelling out my lungs i dont hit my mother at all i learn to not hit her but i said to her i hate you and left her after loose sense touch i fell over baby gate i had bruised on my knee while crying emotional its about routines changing and i felt broken because my special interest about weather stuff i have weather station stuff i had very anxious first and cranky and then and mum almost call the police calling her bad names i didnt care anything like that i told her do u want me dissappeared never come back and she doesnt care but i felt want to disappear in the bush no one wont find me i felt it so much hate she doesnt care about my special interest thats why i dont talk to her i talk to her sometimes but and i swear alot during meltdown calling her b***h and i don't care about you at all and then gets worst she wasnt calm so i bet all of you will hate me its why i feel like everyone hates me dont freaking understand me im profoundly deaf and Aspergers life is difficult but people call me u look normal and frustrated at them most time not interested situations calling me stupid selfish makes me mad and i have self interest for f**k sakes my life is boring right now people call me spolied sprat nana told me that i fed up hearing spolied sprat or anything like that i easily hate people sometimes depends what they did to me
I had a relatively monumental meltdown. It was more passive aggressive though.