Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 4:47 pm

Exhibition 1: He's bad for disabled people, including people with mental disabilities.

Quote:
Donald Trump told a group of military veterans on Monday that some members of the military develop mental health issues because they are not "strong" and "can't handle it."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... handle-it/

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 4:58 pm

It's simply sickening how much Trump has said, yet his supporters act like its fine he says this garbage time after time. It's made me believe- his supporters are just as bad as him, the people hate democrats that much, they will blindly vote for any republican no matter what.. or a little bit of all of those.

I want to point out- several pretty vocal Trump supporters here RARELY say anything bad about Trump. It's like he is somehow perfect and that makes what he says "acceptable". When confronted on what Trump says, they change the subject to Hillary Clinton and/or act like Trump is being smeared. It's pretty horrible and doesn't make much sense.

Anyway- I bet Trump will claim sometime this week, "I was just being sarcastic" or "you took it out of context to make me look bad again" or one of his other usual whiny complaints that realistically arent the truth in every case. He is just a racist, sexist and very crooked businessman that doesn't belong in politics, period.

In other Trump news- New York attorney general story is interesting. But of course its just a bunch of lies, if you ask Trump supporters about it. :roll:

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 5:59 pm

I know it's not going to change anyones mind but, hasn't Trump given quite a bit of money to help these same people?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 12:57 am

Earthbound wrote:
It's simply sickening how much Trump has said, yet his supporters act like its fine he says this garbage time after time. It's made me believe- his supporters are just as bad as him, the people hate democrats that much, they will blindly vote for any republican no matter what.. or a little bit of all of those.

I want to point out- several pretty vocal Trump supporters here RARELY say anything bad about Trump. It's like he is somehow perfect and that makes what he says "acceptable". When confronted on what Trump says, they change the subject to Hillary Clinton and/or act like Trump is being smeared. It's pretty horrible and doesn't make much sense.

Anyway- I bet Trump will claim sometime this week, "I was just being sarcastic" or "you took it out of context to make me look bad again" or one of his other usual whiny complaints that realistically arent the truth in every case. He is just a racist, sexist and very crooked businessman that doesn't belong in politics, period.

In other Trump news- New York attorney general story is interesting. But of course its just a bunch of lies, if you ask Trump supporters about it. :roll:

There's one particular WP member who time and again attacks me for being an elitist for attacking Trump's supporters for enabling the orange Mussolini with their own bigotry. For the record, I'd rather be an elitist than an apologist for ignorant bigots.

DelightDelirium
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2016, 1:41 am

Reason not to vote for either... every president but one has been descendant from British Royalty, and all (recorded) have been rh Negative bloodline. Trump and Hillary are distant cousins back to King John. The Bush family is supporting Hillary. It's an incestuous club of elites and a false choice.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 1:58 am

Exhibit #2:

Trump and his supporters have been defending his not paying any taxes for decades, but Trump himself criticizes poor people for not having to pay any taxes:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... s-dont-pay

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

04 Oct 2016, 8:24 am

reason not to vote for hillary: she's a liar, she's incompetent, she's a criminal

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 2:06 pm

DelightDelirium wrote:
Reason not to vote for either... every president but one has been descendant from British Royalty, and all (recorded) have been rh Negative bloodline. Trump and Hillary are distant cousins back to King John. The Bush family is supporting Hillary. It's an incestuous club of elites and a false choice.

Not that I believe that so called "fact", but who is the "one" who was not "descended from British royalty"?

I am thinking JFK (descended from Irish peasants), or Eisenhower (descended from German commoners).Was tempted to guess Obama,but I am sure that the tin hatters have found a way to link Obama to Buckingham Palace via his White mom somehow.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 2:16 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
DelightDelirium wrote:

Not that I believe that so called "fact", but who is the "one" who was not "descended from British royalty"?

I am thinking JFK (descended from Irish peasants), or Eisenhower (descended from German commoners).Was tempted to guess Obama,but I am sure that the tin hatters have found a way to link Obama to Buckingham Palace via his White mom somehow.

Well... Obama is actually is related to a number of people thru his mother :P , he use to joke about the fact that he was a distant cousin of Dick Chaney all the time when he was a candidate in 2008.

Quote:
His distant cousins include President George W. Bush and his father, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry S. Truman and James Madison. Other Obama cousins include Vice President Dick Cheney, British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill and Civil War General Robert E. Lee.

I do wonder if everybody has ancestry like that if they look it up. One of the lines of my family has been in this country since the 1640s so I'm sure there has to be some prominent relations that are like 9th cousins if the theory is correct.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 2:21 pm

And Hillary defended a child molester rapist back in her earlier lawyer days. Really neither one are ideal.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 2:22 pm

Jacoby wrote:
reason not to vote for hillary: she's a liar, she's incompetent, she's a criminal

well and she's a lawyer and aren't they both criminals?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 2:29 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

well and she's a lawyer and aren't they both criminals?

Trump is a lot of things but he's not a criminal, people suing you in civil court is an entirely different matter from actual criminal cases.

I agree that we don't need any more lawyers as politicians, professional liars who use their knowledge of the law to avoid ever being accountable for their actions. The worst thing about it is that they know better too, how big of a joke is it that Obama was a 'constitutional' scholar? Yeah he studied, he studied it to figure out how to get around it.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 3:05 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
And Hillary defended a child molester rapist back in her earlier lawyer days. Really neither one are ideal.

According to this, she was a criminal defense attorney who was asked to defend a man who committed child rape. He, like everyone else charged, had a right to an attorney, and she fulfilled her civil duty as a lawyer to defend her client. She ended up getting him a plea deal of 1 year in prison and 4 years of probation:

http://realtimepolitics.com/2016/05/13/ ... -sentence/

Apparently, what happened was that the polygraph (a.k.a. lie detector test) showed him to be innocent, but the evidence of his guilt otherwise was overwhelming. Such a result made her lose faith in polygraphs:

Quote:
She laughs about the efficacy of polygraphs, saying that since the polygraph proved her client innocent, she didn’t believe in them anymore.

I don't see how anything she did was wrong here.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 3:10 pm

Jacoby wrote:

Hillary has been far more honest than Trump. Trump is a bald-faced liar:

Quote:
Trump is much more shameless as a trafficker (than Hillary) in untruth. He seems willing to say whatever he deems necessary to win support at the moment, and he tries to get people to accept his statements through the sheer vehemence of his rhetoric. When he says, falsely, that “there’s no real assimilation” among “second- and third-generation” Muslims in the United States, it clearly doesn’t matter to Trump whether he’s right; what matters is that he wants us to believe he’s right. Many of his misstatements, taken individually, may be fairly innocent or at least commonplace, but the brazenness and frequency of the falsehoods, and their evident expedience, are what set Trump apart. Moreover, his typical response to being called out is to double down on a falsehood—like denying that he backed the 2003 Iraq invasion and the 2011 Libya intervention—or to pretend he never uttered it, showing an egregious unconcern or contempt for truth that taxes even the generous standards of political discourse.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... sts-214024

His followers are no different, as has been demonstrated on this forum repeatedly.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 3:14 pm

you were saying?

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 3:17 pm

Trump has been proven by many fact checkers to lie more often than Hillary Clinton. But the Trump supporters whine about how the fact checking system is rigged and other nonsense. Or its the typical "it was out of context" crap that Trump and his supporters regularly use as an excuse for lying.