Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

mebradhen
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Oct 2016, 7:05 am

WHATS your collections ?

I've got models ,retro games and bionicles :D :D

i've never know anyone like me ,so friendly PM's are always welcome :).

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:06 am

I collect fairy figurines and books.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:15 am

I was never much of a collector----weird Aspie, me!

I used to collect coins when I was about 9-11 years old.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:22 am

Hot Wheels Motorbikes , WWII militaria, coins & notes, guitars, anything skull related ( not real ones )

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 7:27 am

Video games, PC and console alike.
Music CDs.
Used or broken drumsticks.

Jute
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Oct 2016, 8:27 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Hot Wheels Motorbikes , WWII militaria, coins & notes, guitars, anything skull related ( not real ones )

I do have a skull, it's a cat's skull which I dug up when I was about ten years old and I coated it with luminous paint. I don't actually collect skulls though.

Currently I collect vintage photos (Daguerreotypes, Ambrotypes, Tintypes and CDVs), CDs, DVDs, Books (generally signed first editions), bass guitars, movie stills and publicity photos, agency headshot photos and certain porcelain figures.

In the past I've also collected coins, stamps, rocks and minerals, chemical elements, boomerangs, old Suzuki motorbikes, fishing tackle, MAD magazines and probably a thousand and seventy one other things.

Somewhere completely different:

Autism Social Forum

I am no longer active on this forum, I've quit.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 9:03 am

Doctor Who collectibles, dolls, books, and stuffed animals.

Farunel
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2016, 9:17 am

mebradhen wrote:
WHATS your collections ?

I've got models ,retro games and bionicles :D :D

I have some coins, although I don't actively collect them. Most of them were given to me. I really love rock collecting, however. I can safely say I have over 600lbs worth of rocks and minerals. At least 200lb of which displayed in my bedroom. Makes me happy to look around and see a lot of interesting stones.

My favorites are probably my geodes and obsidian. I have a ton of agates, quartz, shells fossilized in rocks, and petrified wood too. And a lot of jasper as of last week. As well as tons of other little things. :P I want more smokey quartz. I got my first crystal of it last week, and it's so goddamn cool looking.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 9:18 am

I collect dictionaries, Video games, Limited edition things, Pokémon stuff. etc.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 9:23 am

Technology
Steam Games (500+)

Used to collect a certain type of paraphernalia lol (Pipes & bongs) but I have since stopped since I stopped smoking.

I also straight up download the internet or as much of it as I can. So there is that but I don't know if that is a collection. I have all of Wikipedia, all of archlinux.org, a damn good bit of youtube.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 5:42 pm

Books, notebooks, playmobil, rings, interesting tights.

I have an insane number of pens and pencils but I don't count that as a collection, they're utensils.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 5:59 pm

Video games. Vintage Lite Brite refill pages. Shopkins. DVDs and South Park and The Simpsons season sets. TY Beanies. Happy Meal toys from the 1990's (I have a whole bag of them). Vintage Nintendo Power magazines. Weird Al Yankovic albums.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 6:01 pm

I don't collect anything actively anymore but I have a pretty large collection of sports memorabilia/autographs from my early teen years.

Velcrowalls
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Oct 2016, 6:07 pm

I collect penguins. I used to collect stuffed animals but I have to many of the now. I also collect horror movie merchandise.

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2016, 6:37 pm

I have My Little Pony plushes (and other plushes), little rubber animal figurines (if you've been to a zoo they're the ones that are pea-sized and like 75 cents each), books, and lapel pins. I'm proud of my lapel pin collection because it's on an embroidery hoop thing that looks like something you'd find on Pinterest.

Trekkie83
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Oct 2016, 9:20 pm

Star Trek stuff, old Nintendo games/equipment (NES, SNES, GameBoy, etc.), optical media (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray), batteries.

League_Girl wrote:
Video games. Vintage Lite Brite refill pages. Shopkins. DVDs and South Park and The Simpsons season sets. TY Beanies. Happy Meal toys from the 1990's (I have a whole bag of them). Vintage Nintendo Power magazines. Weird Al Yankovic albums.

Does it bother you that you'll never be able to complete your Simpsons set? I was quite upset when they decided to stop after releasing season 17. It's a shame because the Simpsons DVD/Blu-Ray sets were always full of good extra features (except for season 20).

Actually, I have a huge, though not quite complete, collection of Nintendo Powers as well. I literally have tubs full of them. They go back not only to the very first issue but to the Nintendo Fun Club, which predated Nintendo Power.