Trump supporters ~ Do U think Trump win will B " stolen " ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

How will a election victory for Trump be stolen from him , if you think that ?
Electronic hacking of voting machines by Russia . 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Electronic hacking of voting machines by Wikilinks . 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Electronic hacking of voting machines by Saul Alinsky's ghost . 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Electronic hacking of voting machines by anyone else (Please say who .) . 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
" Stolen " by Trump getting an electoral victory but not a popular one . (Comeletely legal , so...See 2000) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
" Stolen " by elector nullification - Electors not voting for him . (Arguably legal) . 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Stolen by BLM and the New Black Panther party physically keeping folks from voting for Trump ! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Stolen by the well-oiled " Democrat Party " massive theft machine (As shown by all the convictions of thieving Dems in areas with Republican DAs and AGs) 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Stolen by the liberal media ! (How ???) 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Stolen by some other , not listed here , method (Please say what) . 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2016, 8:54 pm

Two different Trump supporters stated here that they thought a Trump win would be stolen from him ~ seemingly echoing his " rigged election " comments ~ and another one felt that an Electoral College voters pledged to Trump might vote for someone else in qualities sufficient for the Donald to miss the Persidency despite legitimately winning the vote ? Do any others of you Trumpians think that ?
And if you do - How do you think this stealing of a valid election victory from D.T. will be accomplished ?
Thus the poll . I hope youse guys :) can say more , I plan to .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2016, 8:57 pm

...As I said , 2000 , most recently , proves that an ECV-Not-PV victory is entirely legally valid , and I - argue - that an elector nullification , though not a good idea I think and mega-humongously unlikely IMHO , would , perhaps , be legal , judging by , IIRC , protest elector votes in my lifetime in 1960 (for Prez) and 1976 (for Veep) .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

B19
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2016, 10:43 pm

Given Putin's evident desire for Trump to win, (for whatever reason, none of which are likely to benign) isn't the target of negative interference by Russian hackers more likely to be the Democratic vote?

The poll is too one-sided.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 7:38 pm

...How do you mean " one-sided " , B19 ?
I have already admitted , I am not a Trump fan - and it seems many of his fans anticipate some sort of " steal " of an election win by their boy , as I said was the inspiration for this...

B19
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 8:08 pm

Sorry, I should have clarified. It needed more options, that's all, to enable people to reflect their choice more accurately. It wasn't a criticism of the options you had included. Though this is social forum, I know, not an academic exercise.

The question is an interesting one, because I think it could happen, don't think it will happen, and hope it won't happen. Though I also think there probably are nefarious unseen things going on that only the perpetrators currently know about. I suspect there could be bribery and corruption of this or that official. On the other hand, there may not be. Whichever, will anyone really know the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth?

I don't think so. I am sad for the current state of America and American politics, it troubles me deeply at present.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2016, 8:15 pm

...As I pointed out , 2000 is (simply the most recent example of) an illustration of the fact that an " honest " popular votes loss but victory because of Electoral College votes is perfectly possible !
Basically , I think it's because of the several (The last I looked up , there were more than I thought there were , apparently ! 8O :roll: :o ) U.S. states with so low a population , in relative terms , that they have only one House of Representatives member , but two Senate members , as that is the absolute minimum (Likewise one House member , not 3/4 of one ! :mrgreen: !) - Their EC clout is , therefore , disproportionatly(Sp??) larger than their population would suggest - At least at present , most of those states tend Republican , IIRC , so a Trump popular-win/Electoral loss is , in fact - I believe - not likely .

B19 wrote:
Sorry, I should have clarified. It needed more options, that's all, to enable people to reflect their choice more accurately. It wasn't a criticism of the options you had included. Though this is social forum, I know, not an academic exercise.

The question is an interesting one, because I think it could happen, don't think it will happen, and hope it won't happen. Though I also think there probably are nefarious unseen things going on that only the perpetrators currently know about. I suspect there could be bribery and corruption of this or that official. On the other hand, there may not be. Whichever, will anyone really know the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth?

I don't think so. I am sad for the current state of America and American politics, it troubles me deeply at present.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

11 Oct 2016, 11:58 pm

It's not outside the realm of possibility, the oligarchy will scrap the entire concept of democracy if they feel they can no longer can get their way.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2016, 5:41 am

"It's not outside the realm of possibility" as Jacoby once said.
It has already been confirmed that the polls supporting Hillary after both debates were conducted by those tied with the Clinton Super PAC's, or media outlets whom have received money from the Clinton Foundation via money being funnelled in a particular way. Add to that, they were oversampling Democrats and planting false independent voters to give the appearance Hillary can win independents should the myth that the polls are accurate be busted.

Hillary won the first debate, many sensible people won't question that even on the Republican side. But Trump won the last one on many issues and yet every outlet doubled down on the idea she won, and polls were incredibly skewed in Hillary's favour. But I digress, it's just an example. Going back to the actual vote....

There has already been warnings from border patrol that illegal immigrants are being let in and given citizenship to vote (guess who for..). The dead are voting democrats. A black box in the ballet boxes was proven to be swaying the vote to Democrat by 12% margin of error in one state with some questionable vote-checking software (anything beyond 2% considered fraud!). There are fake voting papers going round which if people fill out almost certifies a vote for Hillary. A video leaked recently of someone linked to the voting process that Hillary voters were being bussed from place to place to vote without voter ID checks.

Read the above paragraph. Please do. It's not a case of will it be stolen, it's a case of can Trump voters steal the election back from the establishment. No conspiracy theories here. All stuff already documented and being challenged and censored as we speak. If that doesn't frighten you I don't know what will. There will be a day when the things you care about will be at stake and these sorts of odds will be stacked against you rather than in your favour (be it welfare, liberties, social acceptance, whatever). Frankly it won't matter whether you're a democrat or republican, at all.

I'll grab whatever I can later on and share it in another post. Currently at work.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2016, 6:57 pm

Funny though that all the options given imply a trump win stolen from him, but none a win stolen by him ^-^

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2016, 8:34 pm

...TS: Can you linkto , or at least go into further detail about , your allegations ? SH: Yes , I was concentrating on Trump fans' " It'll be stolen " beliefs .

shlaifu wrote:
Funny though that all the options given imply a trump win stolen from him, but none a win stolen by him ^-^

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 5:35 am

I just hope we don't end up experiencing electile dysfunction of the various sorts.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 11:48 am

The votes probably can not be stolen on a national scale. There are differing systems and the machines are not usually connected to the the internet and leave a paper trail. Conceivably on a local or state scale in key states memory cards can be swapped records tampered with and it can be be done the old fashioned way dead people voting etc.

What is being done with some success is having the American public lose faith in the fairness of electoral system. Both Trump for obvious reasons and the Democrats with their constant talk of Russian hacking are aiding and abetting our enemies in their goal of doing this.

A series major terrorist incident(s) or cyberattacks today or tomorrow can effect both the result in altering results by changing and having people lose faith in the system.

The influence of the media is overrated. Back in '72 there was no alternative to the "liberal media" yet Nixon won in one of the biggest landslides in US history, Reagan won big in '80 and '84. What the media does today more often then not is harden existing tendencies, not make people switch political ideologies.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman