If Trump wins, will plastic surgery become Tax Deductible?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2016, 10:42 pm

A Mythbuster Episode involve a triple D bra size experiment suggested that plastic surgery resulted in better tips--one might conclude that plastic surgery would enhance business or your potential income in a wide variety of occupations. Right now only a select few professionals can deduct plastic surgery expenses--why not make it available to all?

If he is elected I see employment practices relating to appearance becoming a big issue.

In the old days the saying was you couldn't be too thin or to wealthy. Perhaps you will need to become thin to become wealthy if appearance becomes a bigger factor in who gets the best jobs.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2016, 10:57 pm

This election is about a lot of things, though I haven't noticed this one. The Western world is concerned because of possible flow on effects on their foreign policy, currency, agreements they have with the USA, stock markets, immigration applications, national and international security. My take is that none of them care a jot about plastic surgery though, in the greater scheme of things. The dangers of WW3 are perhaps most uppermost in their minds. Personal appearance probably isn't. Politics isn't reality tv where seamless faces are de rigeur, though sometimes it seems as though it is in tone and conduct.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2016, 11:06 pm

He has clearly forgotten his age.