Page 7 of 7 [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Nov 2016, 10:20 am

Well that is what Democrats will do when Trump becomes president but Hillary is under serious criminal investigation with questions of corruption to the very top of government. We needed an special prosecutor yesterday, the DOJ has been turned into a political instrument that cannot be trust. Hillary would probably be forced to step down like Nixon, they're so much alike it is scary. Trump is the only person that can bring the country together at this point, this country does not need another impeachment crisis.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Nov 2016, 12:10 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Conventional wisdom says if the electoral college and popular vote is different Clinton becomes the next president. Nate Silver say the odds favor Trump if that scenario occurs.

The Odds Of An Electoral College-Popular Vote Split Are Increasing

Of course. Clinton is winning in the polls, and has a stronger lead in her big-hitting states. California and New York are much more Clinton-leaning than Texas and Florida are to Trump. Clinton has made large gains in Arizona and Georgia. If those gains aren't quite enough, and Trump just manages to squeak over the line in Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina, Florida, and Ohio, then Trump wins the presidency but loses the popular vote. Is that really against the conventional wisdom?

Jacoby wrote:
Trump is the only person that can bring the country together at this point, this country does not need another impeachment crisis.

This is fantastic. Literally. It's from fantasy. Trump is just as unpopular as Clinton, despite her being at the lowest point in the election cycle. Whoever wins, there will be widespread division, but Clinton has a better chance of recovery because of regression to the mean.

We can't tell who is more likely to get impeached. Remember, Trump has rape proceedings coming up and has the support of neither party. Republicans who have spoken out against him will probably support impeachment proceedings at the first opportunity in order to get Pence appointed President. Contrastingly, neither party particularly benefits from a Kaine presidency.

Actually, I guess that's how he could bring the country together - Republicans and Democrats could agree on their hatred of the President!

In any case, I don't think uninformed speculation is helpful at this stage.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 12:31 pm

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 2:10 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Trump is the only person that can bring the country together at this point, this country does not need another impeachment crisis.

I'm not coming together if that guy is president. I think he's more likely to get impeached, since he's proven to think he can get away with crimes (sexual assault) because he's rich and famous.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Nov 2016, 5:36 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

This is fantastic. Literally. It's from fantasy. Trump is just as unpopular as Clinton, despite her being at the lowest point in the election cycle. Whoever wins, there will be widespread division, but Clinton has a better chance of recovery because of regression to the mean.

We can't tell who is more likely to get impeached. Remember, Trump has rape proceedings coming up and has the support of neither party. Republicans who have spoken out against him will probably support impeachment proceedings at the first opportunity in order to get Pence appointed President. Contrastingly, neither party particularly benefits from a Kaine presidency.

Actually, I guess that's how he could bring the country together - Republicans and Democrats could agree on their hatred of the President!

In any case, I don't think uninformed speculation is helpful at this stage.

There is no 'rape proceedings', that's what I am talking about ridiculous tabloid s**t. The person making that claim is a man who was literally a producer on Jerry Springer who has made up many stories about celebrities. It's totally false and repeating it just shows how uninformed your speculation is. Try again with some a smear you didn't read on Slate.

Trump is not a criminal, Hillary is, end of story. If Trump does something illegal in office then have at it but Hillary should not be allowed to hold office again because of her corruption and just straight up incompetence. Trump will have more eyes on him than any other president in history, he's going to have hostile people on both sides of the aisle, this is not a despot in the making. Now someone who considers themselves above the law, has turned the 'free press' into nothing more than a propaganda mouthpiece, and has already shown a willingness to killed civilians on American soil. Hillary is the most dangerous candidate there has ever been, she is a demon sent from hell and she must be defeated or else the world will be cast into darkness.

The mental gymnastics Hillary supporters are doing right now to justify their support is hilarious, just admit you are blind partisan and would rather live in a dictatorship ruled by someone with a D next to their name than live in a free country with rule of law because that's what you guys are. You guys would try to goad me by saying 'what does Trump have to do to lose your support', well I ask the same question to you. Locker room jabber from 11 years ago is relevant, I don't care and I don't most people care. Corruption, cover ups, criminal conspiracies, attacking imaginary enemies(the Russians~!), Hillary already is a despot she just doesn't have the elected power yet and god help us is she ever does. She will not be the president, trust me.

Don't be mad at Donald Trump, be mad at the DNC for rigging the primary so the queen mafiosa would be coronated. It is downright irresponsible to vote for Hillary, anybody but her. I tried to warn you.

I believe Trump will win this election, he had the momentum before the FBI made their announcement so now I think Hillary is a very injured candidate. We'll be reading about this October Surprise in the record books, Anthony Weiner's weiner may have save western civilization. I believe if Trump wins Pennsylvania then he wins the election, there are other paths but if Pennsylvania goes then I think it is indicative of what will happen across the country so we could know fairly early who wins.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 5:54 pm

There certainly is a rape case against Trump. A woman says that she was raped by him when she was 13 at a pedophile sex party arranged by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. There is an eyewitness who will testify.

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-t ... the-media/
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witnes ... er-victim/

Trump fans are prepared to believe all the conspiracy theory nonsense about her (Vince Foster! Benghazi! Email!) but refuse to entertain the possibility that the much more solid case against him might be true. Fascinating.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2016, 8:08 pm

Adamantium wrote:
There certainly is a rape case against Trump. A woman says that she was raped by him when she was 13 at a pedophile sex party arranged by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. There is an eyewitness who will testify.

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-t ... the-media/
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/witnes ... er-victim/

Trump fans are prepared to believe all the conspiracy theory nonsense about her (Vince Foster! Benghazi! Email!) but refuse to entertain the possibility that the much more solid case against him might be true. Fascinating.

Indeed.

Trump fans honestly feel like broken records: they bring up the emails all the time, plus stuff about Bill Clinton (who is NOT running). Trump has many lawsuits against him- the rape case, Trump university and I think a few others? His foundation is being investigated- there's speculation of pay-to-play, plus there is no proof he's even donated to causes in a long time! One report said his last "donation" was to fix a fountain outside of one of his hotels. Then there's the report of him crashing some dinner event, sitting in a donor's seat and acting like he donated when there is no proof he did! He's been bankrupt many times. He hasnt paid many workers. He attacks people with disabilities. He attacks people of just about every race. He uses tax loopholes that he claims he will "close" if elected. He brags about sexually assaulting women (not just the recent one either, there's plenty of Howard Stern audio footage and more that proves his attitude towards women). But somehow all this stuff is "media smears" or "not relevant" to Trump supporters. Like Trump has said himself- he could shoot someone with witnesses, his supporters wouldn't care. Pretty sickening and unfortunate.

I still havent seen any good reason by Trump supporters of why this stuff is fine to them. "But Clinton is worse" and "its all just media smears" arent valid excuses and never will be. The media didn't alter audio of Trump talking- FACT!

Lock him up!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2016, 2:04 am

it will be civil war either way.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2016, 12:51 pm

Tighter and Tighter
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

When Trump's poll numbers went down both after attacking a gold star family and the hot mic videotape as those stories faded Trump rebounded. Will the FBI story fade and will that cause Hillary's poll numbers to rebound?

The closer the election the better chance of significant violence and a constitutional crises of some sort occuring.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2017, 1:08 pm

Has anyone seen GGPViper since the election result? His last post was 8th November. I am a tad concerned he may have ended it all when Trump made his victory speech.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm

Mikah wrote:
Has anyone seen GGPViper since the election result?

Him and a good half dozen others who were so certain of a Clinton win; can't say I miss many of them.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

GGPViper wrote:
Following the latest week of catastrophic developments for Trump, with many senior GOP republicans abandoning ship... now culminating in the apparent "half"-withdrawal of support from Paul Ryan, the highest ranking elected Republican in the US...

... a question remains... Is it over for Trump? Is there any angle that might salvage his chances of winning the election? Or has his campaign passed the point of no return?

At this point I'm having a hard time seeing how any - realistic - event in the coming month could salvage his dreams of the Presidency... But am I missing something?

Please discuss...

Oh boy! You were very wrong.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 5:53 pm

I sure wish he wasn't. :|

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2017, 6:33 pm

Viper's last visit was the day after Christmas. It's the holidays. People travel.

Trolling and personal attacks noted.