Flight attendant says black woman doctor is not really a dr

Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jute
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2016, 4:42 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Then pick one. Good grief.

Why? What purpose is being served if I simply pick a test at random?

Somewhere completely different:

Autism Social Forum

I am no longer active on this forum, I've quit.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 4:47 pm

Could derail thread, not really on topic.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 5:26 pm

AspE wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
Not being said to anyone, in particular:

Welp, there you go----that's good enough, for ME; because I am, all-too-well-aware, of how some people "like" to be "victims"----for the attention, the whine, the manipulation, the control, whatever!

Maybe just don't say it at all. Because it makes you look like a huge jerk.

LOLOLOL

LUCKILY, my well-being doesn't depend-on what you or anybody else thinks, of me.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 2:14 pm

Adamantium wrote:
In other news, racism is still a problem in America.

Believe it.

I sincerely can accept that until persons actually acknowledge it and start doing something to deal with it rather than simply acting oblivious or minimizing it's effects.

2nd, I found it ridiculous that flight attendant kept asking what would a black, female doctor being doing in Detroit.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 6:16 pm

kazanscube wrote:
Adamantium wrote:

Believe it.

2nd, I found it ridiculous that flight attendant kept asking what would a black, female doctor being doing in Detroit.

Putting aside the flight attendant's attitudes if her actions resulted in the passenger getting delayed help then she could hypothetically face litigation on the basis she prevented assistance when offered

Nothing like a lawsuit to educate a racist

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 6:28 pm

cyberdad wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
Adamantium wrote:

Believe it.

Putting aside the flight attendant's attitudes if her actions resulted in the passenger getting delayed help then she could hypothetically face litigation on the basis she prevented assistance when offered

I recently read where 2 African-American doctors have come forward to state that this incident in itself is not isolated but, similar scenarios have happened liked this specifically with Delta Airlines and no other airlines in general

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 7:07 pm

kazanscube wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
Adamantium wrote:

Believe it.

I recently read where 2 African-American doctors have come forward to state that this incident in itself is not isolated but, similar scenarios have happened liked this specifically with Delta Airlines and no other airlines in general

They must be recruiting the Delta flight attendants at Tea Party (oops) I mean Trump rallies

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2016, 7:29 pm

cyberdad wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
kazanscube wrote:
Adamantium wrote:

Believe it.

They must be recruiting the Delta flight attendants at Tea Party (oops) I mean Trump rallies

That's no surprise, as I don't care for any racist nor bigot

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2016, 2:31 pm

Many of the activists, here, assume that participation is mandatory, and everyone is a party to integration, whether they like it or not.

But, the doctor (of whichever color) could have refused to help.

The medical school, which is presumably a free marketplace of ideas, can refuse service to white people.

You, too, can tolerate segregation, and the rationing of useful resources, in the name of your own favorites. As leftists, you have been responsible for social engineering, since the days of Reconstruction.