Rigging the Election|DNC incited violence at Trump rallies

Page 1 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

17 Oct 2016, 4:55 pm

Project Veritas is back and this time they are exposing the the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign.

Basically the DNC and Hillary campaign are illegally cooperating with SuperPACs who purposely incited the violence at Trump rallies this year

Chicago was them, Phoenix was them, they even planted some old lady at one of these rallies.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:14 pm

So now you are pushing videos by James O'Keefe...

... nothing else left at the bottom of the barrel?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:20 pm

That convicted liar has had no credibility for a long time past:
http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/1 ... efe/183780

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:33 pm

So these devious democrats made the Trump fans hit them?

That is awesome! What are they using, some kind of telepathy? Telekinesis?

Whatever it is, it's so good! Those guys really look they are just punching protesters of their own free will! But they are just marionettes on the invisible strings of George Soros the whole time!

Too cool!

Bwahahahaha!

/Snide sarcasm mode

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:35 pm

Attacking James O'Keefe doesn't change anything on those videos, it seems like the left hate transparency

I should go back and look thru all the names that feigned shock and moral outrage at the 'violence' at Trump rallies because I said it was agitators then and I am proven right now.

This is straight up dirty tricks, Hillary is worse than Nixon at this point

Hillary is the most corrupt candidate in the history of American politics and a threat to Democracy, people that vote for her should be ashamed of themselves.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:38 pm

I think you believe that, and expect other people to believe it because Trump said so. However, people have a right to disagree without being shamed by Trump supporters.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... trump.html

"Trump’s entire business career reeks, beginning with his early associations with organized crime and proceeding through a career of swindling. “No other candidate for the White House this year has anything close to Trump’s record of repeated social and business dealings with mobsters, swindlers, and other crooks,” reports David Cay Johnston. Trump is not merely comfortable doing business with criminals and thugs — his habits of manipulating bankruptcy laws and swindling his partners have left him reliant upon, let us say, unconventional sources of investment, many of whom are the scum of the Earth. Franklin Foer lays out impressive circumstantial evidence that Trump may well be a puppet of Vladimir Putin, with whom Trump shares a web of financial ties that help explain their shared worldview. Whatever we might think of Clinton, we can be confident she is not controlled by the Kremlin. And the failures of disclosure or record-keeping in her operations pale beside Trump’s defiant refusal to disclose his tax returns."

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:43 pm

What does that have to do with Hillary's corruption? Your hearsay nonsense, BS media stories that have been proven false thru the leaks which show the level of cooperation between the Clinton campaign and the media.

FACT: The DNC and Hillary campaign illegally cooperated with SuperPACs and incited violence at Trump rallies

Hillary and her supporters are fascists

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:45 pm

To be generous, an American is more likely to be struck by lightning than she is to participate in voter fraud.

2004 is an interesting case, but edit the LINK to whatever year you like.

Last edited by jrjones9933 on 17 Oct 2016, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:49 pm

Really? (In response to Jacoby's last post).

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm

Jacoby wrote:
What does that have to do with Hillary's corruption? Your hearsay nonsense, BS media stories that have been proven false thru the leaks which show the level of cooperation between the Clinton campaign and the media.

FACT: The DNC and Hillary campaign illegally cooperated with SuperPACs and incited violence at Trump rallies

I haven't read all the leaks. Could you provide some links?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:55 pm

According to the National Weather Service, an American has a 1/13000 chance of being struck by lightning in their lifetime.

There's no incentive to be struck by lightning.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:56 pm

B19 wrote:
Really? (In response to Jacoby's last post).

yes really, if you want me to give more thought to your post then maybe watch the video for which this thread was made about

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 5:57 pm

adifferentname wrote:
According to the National Weather Service, an American has a 1/13000 chance of being struck by lightning in their lifetime.

There's no incentive to be struck by lightning.

They are more than or equal to likely to be struck by lightning as to participate in voter fraud. Look at the newly added link.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 6:00 pm

Trump and Pence deliberately mischaracterize the emails in the leaks. I read the one about catholics, and it's an intellectual dispute about intellectual catholics, not a slam on the ignorant ones.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 6:01 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I haven't read all the leaks. Could you provide some links?

here is a summery of some the things about the campaigns relationship with the media

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exc ... ationship/

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 6:10 pm

This is really a type of guerrilla warfare. The Democratic Party has always been the party of violence -- the Ku Klux Klan was the original paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party, and today the SEIU and other Leftist thugs are their paramilitary wing.

There Are Four Lights!