Trump Supporters promising violence if he loses!

Page 6 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 1:52 am

if you don't like me then don't read me for you will not shut me up.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 2:18 am

nurseangela wrote:
I'm tired of listening to your racism crap that you come back with when things aren't going your way.
Accept it - the people have spoken. They don't want your "Elitist" Clinton.

That's the thing, though. We will accept the final decision, which seems to be a Trump victory. That's a far cry from Trump and many of his supporters who said they'd never accept a Clinton win. Would Trump's supporters be ready to concede if the result was different?
And as far as racism is concerned, there is no denying how white nationalists have latched themselves onto Trump's campaign. Those truly deplorable people will be expecting something in return to their support, even if Trump doesn't see it that way.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 2:43 am

nurseangela wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I would not put violence past his supporters directed towards democrats and gays and anybody else they deem deviant and weak.

Spare me your crap dude.

Why the grumpy face nurse? I thought you'd be smiling?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 3:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I would not put violence past his supporters directed towards democrats and gays and anybody else they deem deviant and weak.

Spare me your crap dude.

I am smiling on the inside. I'm actually crying from gratitude. America has a chance now.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 4:09 am

Quote:
Trump Supporters Promising Violence If He Loses!

Never Mind

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 4:10 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Quote:
Trump Supporters Promising Violence If He Loses!

Never Mind

don't put it past them still, revenge against democrats.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 6:38 am

Oh the irony.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2147684/v ... ction-win/

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 7:31 am

^^^ I hope you're satisfied. :roll:

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 9:44 am

auntblabby wrote:

It's not exactly proving your point.
Also, were you not aware of the financially backed bird dogging of Trump supporters by the Clinton campaign? This involved violent attacks on innocent supporters or attempting to goad Trump supporters they hand picked into reacting in order to put all supporters in a bad light.

I am sorry your queen lost but it might be worth stepping back a bit.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 9:51 am

Here's another article from The Express.
This needs to stop, people need to come together.
Defeat isn't always bad, it can be an opportunity.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/730 ... ry-Clinton

Quote:
"Riots on the streets of USA as Hillary Clinton supporters protest and chant 'f*** Trump'

ANGRY STUDENTS across America have taken to the streets following Donald Trump’s election as president."

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 11:51 am

nurseangela wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Spare me your crap dude.

I am smiling on the inside. I'm actually crying from gratitude. America has a chance now.

How about that? :D :D :D :D

You are, of course, 100% correct. And I'd all but given up...shame on me.

With the standard two party system we've "received" (in our nether regions that is) a standard choice:

You got to choose the person who would then proceed to rape you and the general American public.

Our Great Democratic Choice: "Would you like it here, or perhaps here?

I don't know if Trump's election will break this "lock step rape job" but at least it's a change from the Wall Street/war/sell out to China economics combination offered up by the others. Could it mean a new dawning of Democratic thought in the United States??? I'm all-a-twitter.

"The times they are a changing." (About time.)

marcb0t
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 11:52 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
See how quickly Walsh will slide back under his rock when a Trump support takes a pot shot at Hillary Clinton

Sarah Palin did the same thing to Gabrielle Giffords when she had posters with Gifford in cross hairs. A republican supporter and gun owner took this to be a cue to kill the "commie" democrat.

I'm hardly defending that cretin Palin, but the guy who had shot Giffords was hardly a Palin supporter, or even a Republican. I believe he had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, from which he had plumbed up his delusional motivation.

True but for a politician to use of language or imagery that promotes violence or killing should be a jailable offense given the risk is there

No, it should not. Each man should be accountable for their own actions. We cannot blame one man's violence and sins on those of another. But we must also sustain freedom of speech. Even if it be disagreeable or way off base.

With that said, no need to worry about the violent backlash from Trump supporters, seeing as that he won this election.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 6:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:

What? Are you blaming me for some moronic children setting things on fire?

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 6:35 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Here's another article from The Express.
This needs to stop, people need to come together.
Defeat isn't always bad, it can be an opportunity.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/730 ... ry-Clinton

Quote:
"Riots on the streets of USA as Hillary Clinton supporters protest and chant 'f*** Trump'

ANGRY STUDENTS across America have taken to the streets following Donald Trump’s election as president."

These people are the most hypocritical idiotic thugs on earth. They need to try and accept democratic results that go against them and at least try to understand that not everyone thinks exactly the same as them.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 2:19 am

I predicted significant rioting if Trump won. Despite sensationlist headlines and wishful thinking that ain't what's happening so far. There are protests in a numbers of cities involving maybe a few thousand people or so. People are cursing, there is a ruckus here or there, a few arrests here or there, that is it so far.

I grew up in the 60's, no comparison

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 3:16 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I predicted significant rioting if Trump won. Despite sensationlist headlines and wishful thinking that ain't what's happening so far. There are protests in a numbers of cities involving maybe a few thousand people or so. People are cursing, there is a ruckus here or there, a few arrests here or there, that is it so far.

I grew up in the 60's, no comparison

Of course, the right are portraying the Anti-Trump protesters as violent law breakers, which as you've already pointed out, hardly compares to past genuine riots.
Just the same, I really wish our side wouldn't be protesting at all, as it was Trump and his supporters who said they'd never accept the election results if they lost. We need to show that we're better than that. Trust me, there will be plenty of time and plenty of reason to protest against Trump and his deplorables.