My parents are voting for Trump, but I'm voting for HRC!

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CBRVA83
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Oct 2016, 7:23 pm

My parents are voting for Donald Trump for president, but I'm voting for Hillary Clinton! My parents don't want to vote for HRC because she's a crook (which isn't true!), but they'll vote for a greedy capitalist, who's a racist, xenophobic pedophile (he's being accused of sexually molesting a 13 year old girl!) who cheated on his first wife (Ivana Trump) with his second wife (Marla Maples), and scammed millions of dollars from people who attended his Trump University, and mocked a reporter with a disability, and has a history with bankrupt businesses! :( I'm very disappointed in my parents wanting to vote for that vile man! :cry: I'm very worried that this HRC/Weiner email scandal will cost HRC the election! I REALLY WANT HER TO WIN AND FOR TRUMP TO LOSE!! !! !! And this article was online saying that a college professor who correctly guessed who won the presidential election since 1984 said that Trump will win!: Professor who’s correctly called every presidential election since 1984 predicts Trump will win

I hope he's not right, but I'm still worried! :( I'm still voting for Clinton/Kaine though, and NOT Trump/Pence! :wink:

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2016, 8:35 pm

My mom sent in her absentee ballot for Trump today.

I told her to take the intellectual high road, and vote for Gary Johnson.

CBRVA83

29 Oct 2016, 9:09 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:

I feel sorry for your mother that she's being an idiot by voting for a man who degrades women, and has no plan in place for what he's going to do and accomplish as president! And Gary Johnson is also a bad choice to vote for president, because he knows NOTHING about foreign policy (he had NO CLUE what Aleppo was for god's sake)!

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2016, 6:02 am

CBRVA83 wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

I feel sorry for your mother that she's being an idiot by voting for a man who degrades women, and has no plan in place for what he's going to do and accomplish as president! And Gary Johnson is also a bad choice to vote for president, because he knows NOTHING about foreign policy (he had NO CLUE what Aleppo was for god's sake)!

Johnson doesn't need to know "foreign policy" because he wouldn't have us be the world's "police man". He wants to decrease defense spending, curtail foreign aid, cut foreign intervention.

Democrats/Republicans want us entangled in world affairs, because it benefits the people who give them money.

When propagandists tell you "candidate needs to know foreign policy", what they're really saying is "keep the federal money coming".

TudorGothicSerpent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Oct 2016, 1:15 pm

I mean, they're both greedy capitalists, but I applaud your decision regardless. Clinton is definitely the lesser of two evils in this election cycle.

Kovu
Raven
Raven

30 Oct 2016, 2:31 pm

You should never judge the ones you love basing your opinions on their political preferences at all. It's actually pretty bigoted.

CBRVA83

30 Oct 2016, 3:10 pm

Kovu wrote:
You should never judge the ones you love basing your opinions on their political preferences at all. It's actually pretty bigoted.

I'm not a bigot because I differ on my parents political beliefs! Donald Trump is a bigot!

CBRVA83

30 Oct 2016, 3:12 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
CBRVA83 wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Johnson doesn't need to know "foreign policy" because he wouldn't have us be the world's "police man". He wants to decrease defense spending, curtail foreign aid, cut foreign intervention.

Democrats/Republicans want us entangled in world affairs, because it benefits the people who give them money.

When propagandists tell you "candidate needs to know foreign policy", what they're really saying is "keep the federal money coming".

A vote for either Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for Trump, because nether Johnson or Stein has a chance on winning this election!

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 4:37 am

CBRVA83 wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
CBRVA83 wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

A vote for either Gary Johnson or Jill Stein is a vote for Trump, because nether Johnson or Stein has a chance on winning this election!

Not if everyone thinks like this.

You should vote for who you want in office, regardless of whether the person has a chance of winning.

At least, if trump wins on 35% (from all the dilution into 3rd parties); a message as been sent: "We don't want you"

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 3:04 pm

CBRVA83 wrote:
I feel sorry for your mother that she's being an idiot...

You CAN'T tell someone that their mother is being an idiot!! Have you lost your mind?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 3:06 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
CBRVA83 wrote:

You CAN'T tell someone that their mother is being an idiot!! Have you lost your mind?

Your mother is an idiot!! ! :evil:

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 3:15 pm

People whom live in the past, vote for those whom reflect their antiquated values.

Focus on your generations needs and that of the needs of upcoming generations to come. follow this rule of thumb and you will do fine, :

We are not here to control others nor our children, but instead only to be their guides, for the future is theirs.

But as for me, I had rather Gary Johnson or Jill Stein

Last edited by AspergianMutantt on 31 Oct 2016, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 3:18 pm

CBRVA83 wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
CBRVA83 wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:

Actually it's not a vote for trump or Hillary, it doesn't get added to the amount of votes either of them get. And if enough people voted 3rd party it could very well tip the scale. I am not going to be cornered into voting for Hillary by the 'well other party candidates don't have a chance' mentality what is the point of voting if your vote only counts when you vote for a democrat or republican? The more people who reject this mentality the bigger chance of giving those candidates a chance.

Honestly though I'll vote for Hillary IF she ends that godd*mn pipeline through native land and their water supply...there are plenty of documented cases of gas leaks from simular pipelines, so its not like they don't have reason to be concerned. Plus they should probably have more say in what happens to land they were granted in a treaty. This is going on right now in our country and thus far the way of handling it seems to be suppressing the protesters and just continuing on with the construction regardless of safety concerns or that they're trampling on natives with this.

But she wont do that, so its looking like Jill Stien gets my vote.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 4:47 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
CBRVA83 wrote:

Your mother is an idiot!!

Well, considering my mother is dead----that would be impossible, wouldn't it!!

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2016, 4:58 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
CBRVA83 wrote:

Your mother is an idiot!!

Well, considering my mother is dead----that would be impossible, wouldn't it!!

Ah :( sorry.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2016, 12:17 pm

CBRVA83 wrote:
My parents are voting for Donald Trump for president, but I'm voting for Hillary Clinton! My parents don't want to vote for HRC because she's a crook (which isn't true!), but they'll vote for a greedy capitalist, who's a racist, xenophobic pedophile (he's being accused of sexually molesting a 13 year old girl!) who cheated on his first wife (Ivana Trump) with his second wife (Marla Maples), and scammed millions of dollars from people who attended his Trump University, and mocked a reporter with a disability, and has a history with bankrupt businesses! :( I'm very disappointed in my parents wanting to vote for that vile man! :cry: I'm very worried that this HRC/Weiner email scandal will cost HRC the election! I REALLY WANT HER TO WIN AND FOR TRUMP TO LOSE!! ! ! ! ! And this article was online saying that a college professor who correctly guessed who won the presidential election since 1984 said that Trump will win!: Professor who’s correctly called every presidential election since 1984 predicts Trump will win

I hope he's not right, but I'm still worried! :( I'm still voting for Clinton/Kaine though, and NOT Trump/Pence! :wink:

Trump will be a much better president than Hilary so kudos to your parents.