Trump ~ Let's weaken First Amendment/Strengthen libel laws ~

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2016, 9:01 pm

~
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-su ... they-want/
Trump suggests watering own the First Amendment (granted , something that a President - yet - can't do on his own) just as he , earlier , suggested making libel suits easier to win under the law (which a President COULD have more effect on) ~ Presumably so the Liberal Media can't say nasty things about him ! Boooo !
Now , Trumpstrumpets , maybe you're greeting your hero's suggestion with " YES ! !! !! !! !! New York Times and Washington Post ~ YOU'RE GOING DOWN ! Meet your NEW owners - The Heritage Foundation and The Christian Coalition ! Dan Rather's name will be wiped off of all CBS buildings ~ Tricky and Spiggy - THOU SHALT BE AVENGED ! " .
Maybe :? .
One little problem in such a scenario occurs to me , howevvahs :mrgreen: - Even in such an environment , the likes of the Times & Post , though they might be affected some , might not be as much affected (They have lotsa money and lawyers and the law more clearly protects written enterprises , after all .) - as , oooh 8) websites .
Like your favorite " Hillary is coming to suck out your eyeballs' Precious Bodily Fluids after she takes all your guns and melts them down as lubricant for trannies ! " site . Or your posts of such on THIS site :( Hmmmm :P ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 9:28 pm

...I see that no Trump fans are denying here that that's what he said , that he wants to make libel suits easier to win (via laws , I guess) and wants to weaken the First Amendment...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!