Anti-Trump Protests Erupt after Victory

Page 13 of 13 [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 8:02 am

Image

$15 an hour with bennys? Think we might have a few people sign up on here, hell I'd almost do it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... aught-tape



lines of buses to the "spontaneous" anti-Trump riot

Image

more than half didn't even vote!



nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,016
Location: Kansas

15 Nov 2016, 8:31 am

Darmok wrote:
Can we get a statement from Hillary Clinton about the pro-rape protesters that represent her party?

Image

"Shame on every hypocritical, weak-willed person standing near the person holding the sign who said nothing and did nothing to get him to put it down. Shame on every hypocrite whose inaction exposed them as being on the same team as this reprehensible individual. And if you were in the midst of this protest and saw this sign and you made no effort to grab it, or pressure him to put it down, you expose yourself as a tacit supporter who gave license to an individual to publicly threaten and wish evil upon Melania Trump. A woman who has done you no wrong. Your silence speaks volumes. That you, as a group, were not an unmovable force united against this hatred, compelling the individual to put down the sign, makes you all accomplices."

http://patterico.com/2016/11/13/protest ... edia-yawn/


WTH?! Freaking nuts!


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,016
Location: Kansas

15 Nov 2016, 8:32 am

cyberdad wrote:
Darmok wrote:
Can we get a statement from Hillary Clinton about the pro-rape protesters that represent her party?

Image

"Shame on every hypocritical, weak-willed person standing near the person holding the sign who said nothing and did nothing to get him to put it down. Shame on every hypocrite whose inaction exposed them as being on the same team as this reprehensible individual. And if you were in the midst of this protest and saw this sign and you made no effort to grab it, or pressure him to put it down, you expose yourself as a tacit supporter who gave license to an individual to publicly threaten and wish evil upon Melania Trump. A woman who has done you no wrong. Your silence speaks volumes. That you, as a group, were not an unmovable force united against this hatred, compelling the individual to put down the sign, makes you all accomplices."

http://patterico.com/2016/11/13/protest ... edia-yawn/


The placard is in poor taste but I think it's directed at Trump given he was under suspicion of raping a 13 year old girl



That case was dropped, dude, by the 13 yr old herself.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 8:46 am

the 13 year old didn't even exist, it was middle aged man who was former producer for Jerry Springer

it was likely manufactured by the Clinton campaign to project and distract what was true about them

Pedosta and the other Moloch worshipers are the ones who victimize children



Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,926
Location: Dunking jammy dodgers

15 Nov 2016, 9:02 am

Jacoby wrote:
Image

$15 an hour with bennys? Think we might have a few people sign up on here, hell I'd almost do it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... aught-tape



lines of buses to the "spontaneous" anti-Trump riot

Image

more than half didn't even vote!


don't see how relevant that is to anything. If they are a citizen of the U,S then they have as much right as anyone to express their views on things, in protest or in any other legal way



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 9:07 am

what they are doing is not legal, it is not 'peaceful spontaneous protesting' like CNN propaganda would lead you to believe

the facts say otherwise

these are violent paid agitators causing unrest in the streets, the people behind this should be held accountable

it's funny you say 'if they're a US citizen' because I'd wager a good portion are not



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,895
Location: Aux Arcs

15 Nov 2016, 10:46 am

I'd didn't know that Craigslist was a valid source for news.Isnt that where people go to hook up for sex?
Drudge isn't a valid source,more like the right wing's National Enquirer.
As for ABC news,why that's the liberal media and you all never beleive it's right unless it suits you.
My SPLC post was called hearsay,well so is this.
I receive emails from Moveon and other liberal groups.I have never been contacted with an offer to get paid to protest.Hell,I'd do it for free if there was one near me.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,016
Location: Kansas

15 Nov 2016, 11:20 am

Misslizard wrote:
I'd didn't know that Craigslist was a valid source for news.Isnt that where people go to hook up for sex?
Drudge isn't a valid source,more like the right wing's National Enquirer.
As for ABC news,why that's the liberal media and you all never beleive it's right unless it suits you.
My SPLC post was called hearsay,well so is this.
I receive emails from Moveon and other liberal groups.I have never been contacted with an offer to get paid to protest.Hell,I'd do it for free if there was one near me.


I posted ABC News because it's a source that Liberals listen to. If you don't even believe one of your own sources, you are in denial.


_________________
Me grumpy?
I'm happiness challenged.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,895
Location: Aux Arcs

15 Nov 2016, 12:03 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
I'd didn't know that Craigslist was a valid source for news.Isnt that where people go to hook up for sex?
Drudge isn't a valid source,more like the right wing's National Enquirer.
As for ABC news,why that's the liberal media and you all never beleive it's right unless it suits you.
My SPLC post was called hearsay,well so is this.
I receive emails from Moveon and other liberal groups.I have never been contacted with an offer to get paid to protest.Hell,I'd do it for free if there was one near me.


I posted ABC News because it's a source that Liberals listen to. If you don't even believe one of your own sources, you are in denial.

I don't listen to ABC,I like NBC.So you are incorrect in that statement.No denial here,I just think it's funny that now you beleive a liberal source becuse it suits you.Whats next,MSNBC.lol
Anyway half my posts are getting eaten so I have to take a break.Its just frustrating to type something out only to have it vanish.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Feb 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 756
Location: USA

15 Nov 2016, 1:35 pm

Once again I say- all protesters arent just people being paid. People are legit mad and have every right to peaceful protest (even if you don't think so- this is in response to Trump supporters that act like protests are bad and everyone is just doing it because of money. :roll:).

I don't expect all people to agree with the protests- but its still everyone's LEGAL right to do it if they want. If it turns into a riot- then those people should be arrested. Every protester isnt rioting though! So get the facts straight before you post more insults and half-truths and just straight up..lies!



Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,367
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2016, 1:40 pm

Earthbound wrote:
Once again I say- all protesters arent just people being paid. People are legit mad and have every right to peaceful protest (even if you don't think so- this is in response to Trump supporters that act like protests are bad and everyone is just doing it because of money. :roll:).

I don't expect all people to agree with the protests- but its still everyone's LEGAL right to do it if they want. If it turns into a riot- then those people should be arrested. Every protester isnt rioting though! So get the facts straight before you post more insults and half-truths and just straight up..lies!



People are free to peacefully protest but blocking interstates, stopping vehicles, throwing bricks, smashing windows, looting, starting fires, etc are not a legitimate form of protest. The fact that there is anybody getting paid to protest ruins the credibility of it, if there is someone fomenting unrest on the streets then that person should be held accountable.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,485

17 Nov 2016, 9:43 pm

Jacoby wrote:
the 13 year old didn't even exist, it was middle aged man who was former producer for Jerry Springer

it was likely manufactured by the Clinton campaign to project and distract what was true about them

Pedosta and the other Moloch worshipers are the ones who victimize children


I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the alleged victim claims
https://www.thenation.com/article/the-t ... the-media/

From what I understand Epstein procured underaged girls for plenty of his high profile associates. The girl worked for Trump and was abused by Epstein. She is now 35 but is only referred to as "Jane Doe" because she has (up to now) avoid taking the stand due to fears she has over her safety.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 90,256
Location: the island of defective toy santas