Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

12 Nov 2016, 12:37 pm

AJisHere wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
There should be no tolerance for violent rioting, looting, blocking traffic. Hopefully the police catch some of these people who did these crimes and make an example out of them, they should have to sit in prison for decent while for some reflection. Professional agitators paid by the George Soros are behind a lot of this stuff most likely, the guy is an international terrorist on the level of Osama Bin Laden. Soros should be hand delivered by Trump to Putin.

This would not happen in this state, they would get shot before they victimized someone.

Dude, I have a very important question for you:

What brand of tinfoil do you prefer for your hat?

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/ ... am-network

MoveOn.org is also Soros funded

you were saying?

Just follow the money, Soros is behind the unrest almost everywhere on this planet.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2016, 4:46 am

Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, devolves into riot

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

devilSpawn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Mar 2017, 12:25 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
This is taking "Keep Portland Weird" to a whole new level.

Looting, under any circumstances, must be punished severely and immediately.

I don't like Trump----but he was elected fair and square, and we have to adjust to it. Rioting isn't going to help one bit.

We have to ensure a smooth transfer of power; otherwise, we will have no credibility whatsoever.

"keep portland weird" is fastly becoming "make portland yuppie"... disgusting city if I might say so myself... literally, the worst part of everything oregon, except for maybe all the californians in bend or klamath... and of course methford sucks pretty bad and eugene is full of dark ass characters... other than that, oregon is awesome...

maybe some of these "refugees" they are bringing in can rid oregon if portland, eugene and methford... hopefully all the californians in bend and klamath will die from severe drought... then, oregon will be the best place in the whole country... yep... worst 2 things about oregon is portland and californians.

Hey, and you know, maybe portland wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all the californians...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 2:38 pm

I never understood the gruff about Californians. People move to Portland all the time from all over. I moved to Portland in 2007 and I came from Montana, not California so I defied that stereotype of an outsider moving here. No I didn't move here to prove a point. The problem we are having right now is skyrocketing rents and Portlanders are blaming it on them and old houses are being torn down for new homes and we hate that. Someone stole my Stop Demolishing Portland sign. We recently passed a new law saying homes older than 100 years have to be dismantled than ripped apart. I know part of it is to keep us from building out and becoming like LA and other areas that build out so they rip down homes to fit in more houses which I think are ugly because they are small and barely have a yard and they are so close together and some are very narrow and I think they look ugly in old neighborhoods. But then that just adds two more cars to the road making ore congestion. Now they are building more condos to keep us from growing out. It feels like Mexico City.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 10:30 am

They had another lefty rampage in honor of May Day
Portland Police Arrest 25, Saying A May Day Rally Devolved Into 'Riot

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 5:06 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
They had another lefty rampage in honor of May Day
Portland Police Arrest 25, Saying A May Day Rally Devolved Into 'Riot

Police release mug shots of rioting "antifa" thugs arrested on May Day in Portland:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status ... 08/photo/1

There Are Four Lights!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2017, 4:14 am

How did Seattle and SF do on May Day?

The last riot in Houston was in 1977.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 6:41 pm

0regonGuy wrote:
Fantastic. I hope this turns into a Civil War.

JohnPowell wrote:
Another example of your liberalism?

Both sides of the discussion are crony-capital, and neither shows that they want to be independently-productive.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 7:00 pm

In a Malthusian check, some of us will have been learning about animal husbandry and how to make useful tools.

Others, here, will have been debating Gamergate vs. frog cartoon. Take it outside -- preferrably, to the outside of civilization -- and, debate it all you want. Let us know, when you can tell the difference between an innie and and outie.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 10:34 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I never understood the gruff about Californians. People move to Portland all the time from all over. I moved to Portland in 2007 and I came from Montana, not California so I defied that stereotype of an outsider moving here. No I didn't move here to prove a point. The problem we are having right now is skyrocketing rents and Portlanders are blaming it on them and old houses are being torn down for new homes and we hate that. Someone stole my Stop Demolishing Portland sign. We recently passed a new law saying homes older than 100 years have to be dismantled than ripped apart. I know part of it is to keep us from building out and becoming like LA and other areas that build out so they rip down homes to fit in more houses which I think are ugly because they are small and barely have a yard and they are so close together and some are very narrow and I think they look ugly in old neighborhoods. But then that just adds two more cars to the road making ore congestion. Now they are building more condos to keep us from growing out. It feels like Mexico City.

I've always wondered why nobody considers rent and housing price ceilings.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 3:59 pm

Because the 99% are receiving handouts and unsecured lines of credit, it's easy-come, easy go.

Make them survive in a world of supply and demand, there will be rent ceilings, in a split second.

A major part of the problem is making the free market compete with any price, which a crazy person is willing to borrow, making good money compete with bad checks.