:-) Don't mind me :D (you knew this was coming)

Page 7 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 6:51 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Because of organized labor, my dad was able to provide a middle class lifestyle for us, in which my mom didn't have to work outside the home. He was a union grievance man (shop steward), and he was never, ever a loafer, a thief, or a bully. But thanks to attitudes of yours like that, the American working class has lost footing since the advent of Ronny Raygun. I don't tear down your old man, so don't tear down mine.

I think he's talking about public sector unions, like the police and teachers, who no less of a Labor man than FDR called an abomination. You going to argue that the police unions don't protect thieves and bullies and worse?

Yes, police unions should be dissolved, then rebuilt and reinvented from the bottom up, completely devoid of the corrupt thugs who have always been present in police departments.
If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear. Incidentally, I was hardly the only poster on this thread who took his comment as an attack on all unions.

You knew good and well what I was talking about but you wanted another opportunity to turn what I said into a straw man. After all, it's a well know signature characteristic of yours.

No, I did not know; anyone who has read my posts knows that any hint of calling all union men and women thugs and bullies makes me see red. Please, do not project on me.
And the Zodiac gave me several months? So you are conceding that's the image you were going for?

So which union do YOU belong to? Before you give the answer I know you're going to give let me inform you that it's time to stop living vicariously through your daddy.

If my being "the Zodiac" puts a bee in your bonnet then so be it.

Every job I ever held was a non-union shop, which means I got sh*t wages, and could, and did, get laid off at a moment's notice. Thanks a helluva lot, conservatives.
And no, I'm not living vicariously through MY FATHER, I'm only defending his honor as he passed away years ago.
And stop being a penis, and using disrespectful words like "daddy" to describe MY FATHER. Just because you didn't have much respect or love for your old man doesn't mean the same applies to me.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 9:57 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Every job I ever held was a non-union shop, which means I got sh*t wages, and could, and did, get laid off at a moment's notice.

Spokane must really be a terrible place to live with all the sorry low paying jobs, bullying that scars a man for life, racism, and homophobia that seems to constantly occupy the forward regions of your mind. I've lived in multiple states and localities north, south, east, and west since early childhood and none of them have been so dismal.[/quote]

Quote:
Thanks a helluva lot, conservatives.

You're quite welcome, and let us know if ever we can be of further service. :D

Quote:
And no, I'm not living vicariously through MY FATHER, I'm only defending his honor as he passed away years ago.

Um, it would at least mean more if you yourself had some CBU involvement at present.

Quote:
And stop being a penis, and using disrespectful words like "daddy" to describe MY FATHER.

The titles dad, daddy, pops, to name a few are what most people address and refer to thier father as. About the only ones I know of that say "father" :roll: all the time are rich, high bred, old money eastern conservatives which it seems evident that you are not.

Quote:
Just because you didn't have much respect or love for your old man doesn't mean the same applies to me.

Oh trust me I tried back as far as I can remember (probably earlier) and so did my brother but the man was a closed door and simply not open to us. By the time he was trying to open to us we'd already gotten past it and moved on without him. Ironically, he'd complained about this dad being the same way with him.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 10:04 pm

"CBU"?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 10:50 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Because of organized labor, my dad was able to provide a middle class lifestyle for us, in which my mom didn't have to work outside the home. He was a union grievance man (shop steward), and he was never, ever a loafer, a thief, or a bully. But thanks to attitudes of yours like that, the American working class has lost footing since the advent of Ronny Raygun. I don't tear down your old man, so don't tear down mine.

I think he's talking about public sector unions, like the police and teachers, who no less of a Labor man than FDR called an abomination. You going to argue that the police unions don't protect thieves and bullies and worse?

Yes, police unions should be dissolved, then rebuilt and reinvented from the bottom up, completely devoid of the corrupt thugs who have always been present in police departments.
If that was what the Zodiac was meaning, I wish he would have taken pains to make that clear. Incidentally, I was hardly the only poster on this thread who took his comment as an attack on all unions.

You knew good and well what I was talking about but you wanted another opportunity to turn what I said into a straw man. After all, it's a well know signature characteristic of yours.

No, I did not know; anyone who has read my posts knows that any hint of calling all union men and women thugs and bullies makes me see red. Please, do not project on me.
And the Zodiac gave me several months? So you are conceding that's the image you were going for?

So which union do YOU belong to? Before you give the answer I know you're going to give let me inform you that it's time to stop living vicariously through your daddy.

I'm confused. I know this is off topic, but how does anyone know what the Zodiac dude even looks like (or if he is a dude)? The case has never been solved.

I don't think I'd ever heard of the Zodiac killer before Kraichgauer brought it up.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 12:23 am

Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I'm confused. I know this is off topic, but how does anyone know what the Zodiac dude even looks like (or if he is a dude)? The case has never been solved.

I don't think I'd ever heard of the Zodiac killer before Kraichgauer brought it up.

Then you certainly are culturally isolated, as his crimes and questions of his identity are without a doubt a major motif in American culture. Sort of like how the crimes and questions about the identity of Jack the Ripper still haunt British culture.
And please, for peace to exist between us, do not speak badly at all about my father. I did in fact have a very good relationship with him.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 3:21 pm

My husband has had a special interest (one of many) in the Zodiac Killer for many years now. I believe he said that he's probably dead, but I could have that wrong. I stopped reading about that stuff a long time ago and wasn't as able to keep up with him the last time we discussed it.

Saying Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer is a joke. It's not actually possible for him to be the Zodiac killer, but if enough people say it you kind of think it might be true.

The pizzagate stuff is NOT a joke. I have actually found it hard to eat pizza (or anything else) since reading about it.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 3:27 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
He recently ran for President AAARGH FOILED BY JACOBY AGAIN!! ! !

I don't think Gary Johnson is smart enough to be a serial killer.

What is L.E., P.O.?

Possibly my favourite moment of the entire election cycle.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 5:36 pm

auntblabby wrote:
"CBU"?

CBU = Collective Bargaining Unit

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2016, 5:49 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Then you certainly are culturally isolated, as his crimes and questions of his identity are without a doubt a major motif in American culture. Sort of like how the crimes and questions about the identity of Jack the Ripper still haunt British culture.

Up until yesterday (page 6 of this thread) your buddy and partner in misery didn't know who the Zodiac killer was either.

Quote:
And please, for peace to exist between us, do not speak badly at all about my father. I did in fact have a very good relationship with him.

1. Peace is for p*****s.

2. I'm not even going to call you out on your repeated straw man fallacy again because you're incapable (more accurately unwilling) of understanding.
Instead I'll leave you with this video. I think I may have found a good career for you since the exchange portrayed in this video is very reminiscent of argueing with you.

Thick People

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

17 Nov 2016, 11:05 am

SocOfAutism wrote:
My husband has had a special interest (one of many) in the Zodiac Killer for many years now. I believe he said that he's probably dead, but I could have that wrong. I stopped reading about that stuff a long time ago and wasn't as able to keep up with him the last time we discussed it.

Saying Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer is a joke. It's not actually possible for him to be the Zodiac killer, but if enough people say it you kind of think it might be true.

The pizzagate stuff is NOT a joke. I have actually found it hard to eat pizza (or anything else) since reading about it.

check this out

more mysterious and convenient deaths around this Clintons, this woman was investigating human trafficking in Haiti

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... oundation/