Page 6 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2016, 12:14 am

Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:

There's not going to be a holocaust.

You're damn right there won't. Either we'll put a stop to this peacefully or by any means necessary. I write this with nothing but foreboding; you don't just brush any such thing off or there will be hell to pay, and it won't be me collecting.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2016, 12:48 am

Claradoon wrote:
I wonder if this is his way of keeping his eye on enemies. The titles are impressive but what exactly is the job description? Looks like, in the past, it was defined by the President from time to time. So there's no power that goes with the fancy title. If you want to disable somebody, appoint him right next to you and micromanage (even by 3rd party).

It's a disingenuous yet accepted tactic aimed at appearing flexible and diplomatic; no so different from telling one's supporters to quit harassing foreigners & immigrants.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2016, 1:25 am

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Boudewijn wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What's worse is how Trump has chosen that inbred racist cracker, Jeff Sessions, as his Attorney General.

When criticizing others for being racist it behooves one not to use language that stereotypes a group of people in this case inbred cracker which are negative stereotypes of rural Southern Americans.

A quick search will reveal Kraichgauer has made several posts before referring to "inbred crackers", despite the, er, "irony" of this being pointed out to him.

It just goes to show that people like him have no principles - they just have narratives.

He's been hounded for years about his narrative but to no avail.

Only by you and a few of your bosom buddies. And the more you hound me, the louder I'll get! :twisted:

Yeah, the louder you wail about being bullied and set upon. Then there's that well used straw man of yours about "attacks" on your family. :roll:

I can guess who these "bosom buddies" are you but about all we have in common is penchant for calling you out and running you up a tree. You don't see us wooing each other like you and your bosom buddy after each post that one of you makes with all those compliments and thank yous and other gushy pleasantries, ad nauseam.

My WP friends and I actually understand what real camaraderie is about, which is why we thank each other for the mutual support.
Yes, you have cast aspersions on my family, then you have retreated from it.
And if I'm up a tree, it's only be be able to p*ss on you from up there. :twisted:

Fantasize much?
:roll:

Just be sure to wear a hat when walking under trees. Or on second thought, don't. :twisted:

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 12:18 pm

I ask this question a lot: Has there EVER been an all white country where dissension, hate and war never erupted? So far, no one has answered, leaving me to believe that all this "Our Country", "Hail Trump", "White Nationalism" bullsh*t is just that - bullsh*t.

How long will it take for these small-minded racists to realize that NO all-white country has EVER experienced a long term existence where the children were always warm and safe, gardens always blossomed with tulips, jobs were always plentiful, and everybody was as happy as pigs in sh*t? To wit:

Polish Civil War - 1704-1706
Swedish Civil War - 1597-1598
Norwegian Civil War - 1130-1240
Finnish Civil War - 1918
Spanish Civil War - 1936-1939
English Civil War - 1642-1651
Danish Civil War - 1157
Irish Civil War - 1922-1923
Romanian Civil War (Romanian Revolution) - 1989
Russian Civil War - 1917-1922
French Civil Wars (or French Wars of Religion or Huguenot Wars) - mid 16th century
Austrian Civil War - 1934
Hungarian Civil Wars (or Revolutions) - 1848 and 1956
Latvian Civil War (or Latvian War of Independence) - 1918-1920
Portuguese Civil War (or Iberian War) - 1912-1914
Italian Civil War - 1943-1945
Netherlands Civil War (the 80 Years War or Dutch War of Independence) - 1568-1648

And these are ALL internal wars. Add conflicts between countries and you soon realize - mankind has always been, and always will be, at war with each other, race be damned. The alt-right needs to learn their history and cut the crap.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 8:54 pm

redrobin62 wrote:
I ask this question a lot: Has there EVER been an all white country where dissension, hate and war never erupted? So far, no one has answered, leaving me to believe that all this "Our Country", "Hail Trump", "White Nationalism" bullsh*t is just that - bullsh*t.

How long will it take for these small-minded racists to realize that NO all-white country has EVER experienced a long term existence where the children were always warm and safe, gardens always blossomed with tulips, jobs were always plentiful, and everybody was as happy as pigs in sh*t? To wit:

Polish Civil War - 1704-1706
Swedish Civil War - 1597-1598
Norwegian Civil War - 1130-1240
Finnish Civil War - 1918
Spanish Civil War - 1936-1939
English Civil War - 1642-1651
Danish Civil War - 1157
Irish Civil War - 1922-1923
Romanian Civil War (Romanian Revolution) - 1989
Russian Civil War - 1917-1922
French Civil Wars (or French Wars of Religion or Huguenot Wars) - mid 16th century
Austrian Civil War - 1934
Hungarian Civil Wars (or Revolutions) - 1848 and 1956
Latvian Civil War (or Latvian War of Independence) - 1918-1920
Portuguese Civil War (or Iberian War) - 1912-1914
Italian Civil War - 1943-1945
Netherlands Civil War (the 80 Years War or Dutch War of Independence) - 1568-1648

And these are ALL internal wars. Add conflicts between countries and you soon realize - mankind has always been, and always will be, at war with each other, race be damned. The alt-right needs to learn their history and cut the crap.

War and violence aren't racial problems, but human problems. People will always find a reason to hate each other, even if they all share the same color.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 10:01 pm

Bannon, like Trump, isn't so much racist as he is weird, a former Wall Street guy who made his money off Seinfeld re-runs who ran a pirate crew political operation out of the basement of his Lincoln period DC townhouse mining the deep web for dirt on Hillary and Jeb, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know what he is exactly, but "white nationalist" seems far too simple.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 11:06 pm

Way to ambguously qualify Bannon's BS ^. Are you saying my de-facto (boilerplate) knowledge of how to copypasta (copy & paste) dubious nonsense from backwoods, unsubstantiated sources means I should quit I.T. & go work on capitol hill?

Last edited by cberg on 26 Nov 2016, 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 12:06 am

cberg wrote:
Way to ambguously qualify his BS ^. Are you saying my de-facto knowledge of how to copypasta dubious nonsense from backwoods unsubstantiated sources means I should quit I.T. & go work on cap hill?

What does this even mean?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 1:37 am

Dox47 wrote:
Bannon, like Trump, isn't so much racist as he is weird, a former Wall Street guy who made his money off Seinfeld re-runs who ran a pirate crew political operation out of the basement of his Lincoln period DC townhouse mining the deep web for dirt on Hillary and Jeb, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know what he is exactly, but "white nationalist" seems far too simple.

If Bannon is just a weird guy, why would he make Breitbart a focal point of the alt right, playing up to racial hatred with an "all black crime section," and talk about banning all Muslims (immigrants and native born)?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 2:00 am

Dox47 wrote:
cberg wrote:
Way to ambguously qualify his BS ^. Are you saying my de-facto knowledge of how to copypasta dubious nonsense from backwoods unsubstantiated sources means I should quit I.T. & go work on cap hill?

What does this even mean?

I asked you if you're saying my knowledge of decentralized IP routing qualifies me as a muckracker. You're perfectly welcome to look up vocabulary & jargon instead of ignoring posts completely.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 2:02 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Bannon, like Trump, isn't so much racist as he is [i]weird[í], a former Wall Street guy who made his money off [i]Seinfeld[í] re-runs who ran a pirate crew political operation out of the basement of his Lincoln period DC townhouse mining the deep web for dirt on Hillary [i]and[í] Jeb, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know what he is exactly, but "white nationalist" seems far too simple.

If Bannon is just a weird guy, why would he make Breitbart a focal point of the alt right, playing up to racial hatred with an "all black crime section," and talk about banning all Muslims (immigrants and native born)?

I mean, if you count militant Zionism & lynch mobs as garden variety weird like Dox was seeking to...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 2:24 am

cberg wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Bannon, like Trump, isn't so much racist as he is [i]weird[í], a former Wall Street guy who made his money off [i]Seinfeld[í] re-runs who ran a pirate crew political operation out of the basement of his Lincoln period DC townhouse mining the deep web for dirt on Hillary [i]and[í] Jeb, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know what he is exactly, but "white nationalist" seems far too simple.

I mean, if you count militant Zionism & lynch mobs as garden variety weird like Dox was seeking to...

If you mean "garden variety weird" like me, obviously Bannon and company would be harmless, but I think we all know he and his friends aren't so harmless.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 4:27 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Having actually read the site a bit, I think it's reputation is exaggerated, but even if I took your view at face-value, all it would prove is that Bannon is willing to do or use whatever or whoever he thinks is necessary to pursue his agenda, which is likely very different than you think. Bloomber did a pretty in depth profile of him a while back, you should read it:

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/grap ... ve-bannon/

Here's a transcript of a speech he gave at the Vatican:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... ire-world/

This guy wants to put bankers in jail and usher in a new era of capitalism that benefits the masses rather than the few; real Darth Vader stuff, huh? Like I said though, the guy is weird, read the articles and you'll see.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 4:29 am

cberg wrote:
I asked you if you're saying my knowledge of decentralized IP routing qualifies me as a muckracker. You're perfectly welcome to look up vocabulary & jargon instead of ignoring posts completely.

Relevance?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 4:30 am

cberg wrote:

Wow, you managed to misquote me and slander Bannon in a single sentence, almost impressive.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 4:58 am

Is there really any slandering someone who already went low enough to run a segregationist NEWS site? Also it's plainly apparent I didn't quote you at all. He conflated "Black Lives Matter" with the perceptual effects of crack cocaine.

You cannot be serious.