HisShadowX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2016, 6:12 pm

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 1:02 am

While he is an aspie I have seen nothing indicating he is a WP member.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 3:15 am

What a crock of shite. Maybe Lee Harvey Oswald and/or Jack Ruby had aspergers too, but who cares?

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 11:06 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
While he is an aspie I have seen nothing indicating he is a WP member.

^^ This.

Why do people make such sensationalistic titles----unless, it's to draw attention to THEMSELVES!!

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Nov 2016, 9:30 pm

I searched this post because it sounded like in the title that a Wrongplanet member had been involved in an attack. But upon reading the linked article, there is nothing indicating the attacker was a Wrongplanet member, unless I missed something. The article seemed to indicate that the attack may have been caused by the ramped up conditions of the location overstimulating the attacker's senses, therefore causing a meltdown. I can admit there have been times when I have been at a shopping mall where the noises and lights get to me so bad that I have to either find a quiet place to chill or head to my car. However, I have not had the desire to attack someone over it.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Nov 2016, 9:42 pm

I'm not sure I follow how Aspergers causes you attack somebody from behind like that, violent outbursts my ass. Still funny seeing the pinko go flying tho. :P

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 11:17 pm

"Violent outbursts" are not a symptom of Asperger's/autism. This guy is just a jerk (possibly a jerk who is autistic, but if so it's not his autism that caused him to tackle that guy.)

Of course Milo Yiannapoulous is cool with being misinformed about autism, though. He seems pretty comfortable, for an educated person, being misinformed on all sorts of topics. Seems to be his shtick--to put a sheen of educated credibility on misinformation to suck up to people who hate him and get page clicks. He must really loathe himself.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 11:21 pm

wilburforce wrote:
"Violent outbursts" are not a symptom of Asperger's/autism. This guy is just a jerk (possibly a jerk who is autistic, but if so it's not his autism that caused him to tackle that guy.)

Of course Milo Yiannapoulous is cool with being misinformed about autism, though. He seems pretty comfortable, for an educated person, being misinformed on all sorts of topics. Seems to be his shtick--to put a sheen of educated credibility on misinformation to suck up to people who hate him and get page clicks. He must really loathe himself.
Hmm this seems fishy.