Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jhob5
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2016, 5:25 pm

Has anyone ever had lsd or marijuana and had a mind altering change from it? I tried this really unique cannabis and it really seemed to change my life. Im not a hippie, but our brains are wired soooooo much differently (we cant see outside of our perspective because of our central ego generally.) and I just saw this massive subconscious hate that happens against us when I had this special cannabis called lemon haze. It was insane. If i went back on fb, I would get like 20 friends max. My nt to aspie score however is nearly 2- to the max. I was just wondering if any other wp members have any other expierences with drugs really providing an interesting expierence to thier mind.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 5:39 pm

I have.

I see a problem, where drugs are supposed to be all-good or all-bad, and would suggest that people do serious research, before taking something new into their body.

I think of it as the kind of study that people are expected to pursue, prior to a religious conversion or moving to a different country.

I'm not cavalier about it.

I have spaced these experiences, far apart, and accommodated bodyload. It's something I willfully have to tell myself to do, or I will neglect myself, on my soberest day.

Jhob5
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2016, 5:41 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
I have.

I see a problem, where drugs are supposed to be all-good or all-bad, and would suggest that people do serious research, before taking something new into their body.

I think of it as the kind of study that people are expected to pursue, prior to a religious conversion or moving to a different country.

I'm not cavalier about it.

I have spaced these experiences, far apart, and accommodated bodyload. It's something I willfully have to tell myself to do, or I will neglect myself, on my soberest day.

What i saw was insane. We only have one life on this planet. Yet it is a harsh and persecuted life. People can hate us and we wouldnt even know because all we see is information.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2016, 6:08 pm

I think, if the matter is pursued purposefully, it's possible to reveal hidden information.

I don't normally go around, paranoid, or with a chip on my shoulder, but it definitely led me to reconsider the company I was keeping.