Page 15 of 16 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 3:12 pm

I don't think the op regrets their vote, it feel attacked for it and so saying they regret it. Instead of people saying no You's shouldn't feel that, she got dam right your should regret it but we forgive you . Makes me sick.

As for myself, I voted trump and don't regret it and never will. The alternative was the devil and anything but her was the right choice.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 4:06 pm

sly279 wrote:
I don't think the op regrets their vote, it feel attacked for it and so saying they regret it. Instead of people saying no You's shouldn't feel that, she got dam right your should regret it but we forgive you . Makes me sick.

As for myself, I voted trump and don't regret it and never will. The alternative was the devil and anything but her was the right choice.

It is a shame we did not get a chance to vote for Bernie. The thugs at the DNC knee-capped him.

If Bernie had run against Trump, who would you have voted for?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 4:31 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

It is a shame we did not get a chance to vote for Bernie. The thugs at the DNC knee-capped him.

Trump. Bernie is a layer, turncoat and anti gun. He showed he has no real beliefs just like all politicians. He wasn't the revolution he lead people to think he was.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 5:30 pm

sly279 wrote:
Trump. Bernie is a layer, turncoat and anti gun. He showed he has no real beliefs just like all politicians. He wasn't the revolution he lead people to think he was.

I think soon people will feel the same about Trump. He'll probably sign a republican bill to kill social security and medicaid and throw disabled people on the street. He's planning to appoint mostly traditional pro-corporate Republicans to his cabinet. What a joke. I really think he is a sociopath. He probably bullied people like you in his childhood.

Dr_Manhattan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2016, 9:22 pm

marshall wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I think soon people will feel the same about Trump. He'll probably sign a republican bill to kill social security and medicaid and throw disabled people on the street. He's planning to appoint mostly traditional pro-corporate Republicans to his cabinet. What a joke. I really think he is a sociopath. He probably bullied people like you in his childhood.

And I'll just say "I told you so." Most of their opinions are obtained from WikiLeaks and Breitbart(both tabloids), where the motto is "This is what I think, and if you disagree with it, f*** you!"

Dr_Manhattan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2016, 9:26 pm

The movement to get him in office was made on 4chan. Yes, seriously. The last place from which anyone anywhere should take anything seriously.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2016, 9:44 pm

we all have our own devils to ward off. however, I must add that the "devil" referred to earlier in this thread, is in my view merely Hil, the princess of insufficient light. ;)

OrderAndChaos30
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Dec 2016, 2:28 am

pezar wrote:
The American "militia" movement is far less organized than the American New Left. Soros funds armies of professional agitators who are shipped around the country to smash stuff for news cameras, presumably to give the illusion that the New Left is far more powerful and influential than it actually is.

There is simply no such structure on the Right, the Koch family does not fund or organize any right wing paramilitaries or professional protesters. There is no central command in the militias, there are a zillion really tiny (a couple dozen guys) groups in the backwoods who basically play army with ancient surplus camo and crappy Bushmaster rifles in the woods a couple weekends every few months, but who aren't connected to each other. Even the most recognizable groups like the Three Percenters don't really have a central command. If Hillary won you'd probably see some localized rebellions along the lines of the Malheur occupation, but they would fizzle out quickly.

With Trump winning Soros's Plan B is to terrorize Trump's base by wreaking havoc. Soros wants to demoralize Trump's supporters by destroying everything, in fact such ideas have been around for a while, Glenn Back mentioned once that he'd read an underground manual used by anarchists to plan a national revolution, and the basic gist of it was to destroy everything so that the people would have "nothing to lose but their chains" and would thus join the revolutionaries.

Churches would be destroyed so as to eliminate religious faith as a solace. Businesses would be trashed and looted so people would have no way to feed themselves. Then residential neighborhoods would be burned so people would be, in the end, homeless and starving. Then, with no other options, the masses would accept their new masters. It's sort of Alinsky on steroids, the end point of the Leninist idea that anybody with any ambition or wealth should be destroyed and their wealth redistributed. It's purely destructive and has nothing to offer except chaos for the sake of chaos. Destruction of the old system is an end to itself with no thought as to what will come after.

The above is some sort of joke right? Copy-pasted from Britebart? LOL!

You do know that the whole "buses full of paid protesters" nonsense has been well debunked as a baseless conspiracy theory, a major piece of the Fake News that did so much damage this election cycle. And the Koch Dark Money network of so called "think tanks" that covertly support the fascist Right is a well documented and well exposed subversive organization. Investigators like Jane Mayer (author of "Dark Money") have faced very real threats while investigating and documenting the subversive actions of Koch backed organizations. The "Kochtopus" is an existential threat to society, peace, health, equality, the environment and democracy.

Dr_Manhattan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Dec 2016, 10:05 am

sly279 wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I've heard of liars, but not "layers". The reason he appears to have no real beliefs is because politics is a tricky realm to navigate. You don't want to appear too dead set on your ideas because you may be wrong. There are gray areas, special circumstances, and just all around sensitive zones. And if you cross those lines, you may very well encounter a petition for your impeachment. I would say assassins, but what President doesn't have someone who's at least willing to make that attempt? The reason he's seen as a liar is because of articles from Breitbart, WikiLeaks, and threads from 4chan.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 2:49 pm

Dr_Manhattan wrote:
sly279 wrote:
BaalChatzaf wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I've heard of liars, but not "layers". The reason he appears to have no real beliefs is because politics is a tricky realm to navigate. You don't want to appear too dead set on your ideas because you may be wrong. There are gray areas, special circumstances, and just all around sensitive zones. And if you cross those lines, you may very well encounter a petition for your impeachment. I would say assassins, but what President doesn't have someone who's at least willing to make that attempt? The reason he's seen as a liar is because of articles from Breitbart, WikiLeaks, and threads from 4chan.

Apple auto correct

No he's seen as a liar cause he said he's for us and he'll never support the rich, then turns around and says he supports Hillary and the rich and his supporters should to.
He says he's not anti gun then during campaign against Hillary Denys his pas less anti gun votes and claims he's super anti gun.

A real revolutionary wouldn't betray his morals to win. He'd win because his ideals which he holds tru to are supported by the majority. He should have said don't vote for Hilary and I won't support her as I've been saying since day one. He should have kept to his so called morals, but it's clear now everything he said from day one was a lie just to get votes. He's just another politician who thinks he's better then the other 99% of the population and sell out to Wall Street, same as Hillary

At least thouse on the right kept their morals and didn't endorse trump after he won the primaries.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 7:11 pm

marshall wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Social Security is a political third rail. Any congress person who votes for its elimination will be out of a job at the next applicable election. Old People vote more regularly than young people.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
marshall wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Social Security is a political third rail. Any congress person who votes for its elimination will be out of a job at the next applicable election. Old People vote more regularly than young people.

sure, a few of them may end up with un-machine-hackable losses, but by then the damage will be done and that social security fund money will be gone down some corporate rathole, never to reappear in public. once SS is gone there is no recreating it in today's America.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2016, 7:55 am

BaalChatzaf wrote:
marshall wrote:
sly279 wrote:

But Ryan's solution is to keep it for older people and eliminate it for the younger generations.

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2016, 1:47 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
marshall wrote:
sly279 wrote:

But for some reason this didn't deter the 150 billion raid on S.S. or the Bush 1.37 trillion grab. Where has this money gone and how do we get it back? Everyone knows this I believe. I think it's that both parties of our royalty have agreed stealing this money is a good idea; they'll both take turns stealing from us....so who do you complain to or vote for in the next election (in our scummy two party system)?

The Republic is not yet sound or safe.

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2016, 2:42 pm

Okay, I might have been a little extreme in posting a public apology. I don't like that Trump won, and I don't like that I helped, but I think I would have felt the same way no matter what happened (unless Giant Meteor won; that's a candidate I could get behind). I could not vote for any candidate in good conscience in this election cycle. I think going to a liberal arts college is messing with my head because I'm normally much more politically moderate and I prefer to stay that way. I have no idea what got into me.

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

13 Dec 2016, 4:29 pm

What has got into you is high amounts of estrogen. Either that, or the idea to troll. Or both.