Page 1 of 16 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 12:35 pm

I'm sorry to everyone who will be hurt by Trump's rhetoric. When I voted, I was not thinking of my marginalized friends. I was not thinking of the kids in school being beat up, having their property vandalized by Trump supporters. I was not thinking of the riots that my vote would cause, that hurt innocent people and animals. I was only thinking of myself. I was not thinking of my country or my peers. I voted from a place of privilege as a natural-born white Christian, and my vote hurt everyone. I am so, so sorry. I wish there was a way I could make it up to everyone. Just know that I will regret my decision for the rest of my life.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 2:16 pm

Jesus, chill out. This seems to be some kind of guilt complex. These imbeciles causing violence isn't your fault, it isn't Trump's fault and it isn't any 'ism's' fault, it's the fault of these bigoted identitarian maniacs who hate democracy. This has been brewing for a long time.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 2:31 pm

Your vote didn't swing the election, don't worry about it.

If anyone should feel guilty it is the media for giving Trump more airtime than he deserved. The little people in this country should not feel guilty because they have no power anyway. Voting power is an illusion. Seriously your vote didn't matter. No need for guilt.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Nov 2016, 3:11 pm

You've absorbed too much enemy propaganda. Those that commit violence and cause disorder should be held accountable by the law, you should notice there is only one side doing this things and it is funded by a foreign billionaire named George Soros. This type of unrest is exactly what Soros does, he is an international terrorist and should be recognized as such.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 5:09 pm

<--- Forgives you.

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 5:23 pm

Jacoby wrote:
You've absorbed too much enemy propaganda. Those that commit violence and cause disorder should be held accountable by the law, you should notice there is only one side doing this things and it is funded by a foreign billionaire named George Soros. This type of unrest is exactly what Soros does, he is an international terrorist and should be recognized as such.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 5:34 pm

I think there would have been stuff like this regardless of who won it, so don't worry about it.

You voted to put Trump in power, wait and see what happens when he takes over, and also, since they're both awful candidates, it's possible Trump could be awful and still be the better of the two. We'll never know. Well, unless Clinton 2020.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Nov 2016, 5:43 pm

RushKing wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Mock me if you want but it seems like the 'conspiracy theorists' got this election right, I stand by what I said and think that there are a lot of professional agitators working in conjuncture with their allies in the media. I saw this first hand here in Arizona when Soros flew in 'protesters' who shut down a freeway to a Trump rally back during the summer, lots and lots of dirty tricks. Go read wikileaks about the relationship the Clinton's had with George Soros.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 6:11 pm

The American "militia" movement is far less organized than the American New Left. Soros funds armies of professional agitators who are shipped around the country to smash stuff for news cameras, presumably to give the illusion that the New Left is far more powerful and influential than it actually is.

There is simply no such structure on the Right, the Koch family does not fund or organize any right wing paramilitaries or professional protesters. There is no central command in the militias, there are a zillion really tiny (a couple dozen guys) groups in the backwoods who basically play army with ancient surplus camo and crappy Bushmaster rifles in the woods a couple weekends every few months, but who aren't connected to each other. Even the most recognizable groups like the Three Percenters don't really have a central command. If Hillary won you'd probably see some localized rebellions along the lines of the Malheur occupation, but they would fizzle out quickly.

With Trump winning Soros's Plan B is to terrorize Trump's base by wreaking havoc. Soros wants to demoralize Trump's supporters by destroying everything, in fact such ideas have been around for a while, Glenn Back mentioned once that he'd read an underground manual used by anarchists to plan a national revolution, and the basic gist of it was to destroy everything so that the people would have "nothing to lose but their chains" and would thus join the revolutionaries.

Churches would be destroyed so as to eliminate religious faith as a solace. Businesses would be trashed and looted so people would have no way to feed themselves. Then residential neighborhoods would be burned so people would be, in the end, homeless and starving. Then, with no other options, the masses would accept their new masters. It's sort of Alinsky on steroids, the end point of the Leninist idea that anybody with any ambition or wealth should be destroyed and their wealth redistributed. It's purely destructive and has nothing to offer except chaos for the sake of chaos. Destruction of the old system is an end to itself with no thought as to what will come after.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 6:21 pm

Good Grief!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 6:22 pm

redrobin62 wrote:
<--- Forgives you.

:lmao:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 6:23 pm

RushKing wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Strong rebuttal :roll:

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 7:12 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
it's the fault of these bigoted identitarian maniacs who hate democracy. This has been brewing for a long time.

True democracy wouldn't have someone who got nearly 2m more votes losing an election.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 7:44 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Jesus, chill out. This seems to be some kind of guilt complex.

Trump Guilt. That's a new one! :lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 7:45 pm

To make yourself feel any better, more people voted for Clinton than they did for Trump but he only won because of the electorical election.

Also riots are being done by anti Trumps or by kids who want to make trouble and they are just using the protest to do it because they will blend in the crowd. Also lot of them didn't even vote and some of them are underage so of course they didn't vote.

Trump isn't making people do hate crimes and harassing others for being the minority, only the racists and bigots are doing it and they think just because Trump won that gives them the right to do it. I doubt anyone knew this would happen.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 7:54 pm

firemonkey wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
it's the fault of these bigoted identitarian maniacs who hate democracy. This has been brewing for a long time.

True democracy wouldn't have someone who got nearly 2m more votes losing an election.

Under this nation's constitution it does. Its a composite of 51 state popular votes transmitted into apportioned representatives for the aggregate total.