'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 2:56 am

Video of an alt-right conference in Washington, D.C., where Trump’s victory was met with cheers and Nazi salutes.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... pi/508379/

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 3:16 am

Quote:
"President-elect Trump has continued to denounce racism of any kind and he was elected because he will be a leader for every American," Trump-Pence Transition spokesman Bryan Lanza said in a statement.

New York Times: U.S. Holocaust museum alarmed over 'hateful speech' by white nationalists

A group holds a white nationalist meeting ending with Nazi salutes to the Trumptopia and this ^ is all Trump can say.

Flynn, the new National Security Advisor, says Islam is a cover for terrorism. Bannon worked to give white nationalists a platform. Trump hired them both. That's not hard math.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 3:35 am

Still trying to prove 2+2=5?

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 3:40 am

adifferentname wrote:

Still failing to see that 1+2=3?

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 3:44 am

firemonkey wrote:
adifferentname wrote:

Still failing to see that 1+2=3?

Not familiar with the writings of Orwell?

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 3:46 am

Haven't read Orwell since my early teens.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 3:49 am

firemonkey wrote:
Haven't read Orwell since my early teens.

Long overdue a refresher then.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 5:54 am

adifferentname wrote:

Let's try some algebra:

a = lack of renunciation of racist support
b = Trump
c = racist colleagues

(a + b)c = racism

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 6:05 am

Well Trump has also given African Americans like Ben Carson a chance to join the cabinet only he declined.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 6:06 am

Thank God, Ben Carson is an idiot.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 6:10 am

androbot01 wrote:
Thank God, Ben Carson is an idiot.
But he is still Black and Trump is okay with it.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Nov 2016, 7:43 am

androbot01 wrote:
adifferentname wrote:

Let's try some algebra:

a = lack of renunciation of racist support
b = Trump
c = racist colleagues

(a + b)c = racism

Trump has repeatedly renunciated the support of racists:

Donald Trump wrote:
ABC NEWS: “So, are you prepared right now to make a clear and unequivocal statement renouncing the support of all white supremacists?”

TRUMP: “Of course, I am. I mean, there’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have. You take a look at Palm Beach, Florida, I built the Mar-a-Lago Club, totally open to everybody; a club that frankly set a new standard in clubs and a new standard in Palm Beach and I’ve gotten great credit for it. That is totally open to everybody. So, of course, I am.”

Donald Trump wrote:
President-elect Trump has continued to denounce racism of any kind and he was elected because he will be a leader for every American

Donald Trump wrote:
Donald Trump says he isn’t interested in the endorsement of David Duke, the anti-Semitic former Ku Klux Klan leader who praised the GOP presidential hopeful earlier this week on his radio show.

“I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement,” Trump said during an interview with Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. He added: “I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Asked whether he would repudiate the endorsement, Trump said “Sure, I would if that would make you feel better.”

Donald Trump wrote:
“David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years. I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK. Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now.”

Trump has courted the approval of black supremacists, but for some reason I don't see anyone accusing him of black supremacy...

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 7:51 am

The_Walrus wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:
“Of course, I am. I mean, there’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have. You take a look at Palm Beach, Florida, I built the Mar-a-Lago Club, totally open to everybody; a club that frankly set a new standard in clubs and a new standard in Palm Beach and I’ve gotten great credit for it. That is totally open to everybody. So, of course, I am.”

Donald Trump wrote:
“I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement,” Trump said during an interview with Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. He added: “I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Asked whether he would repudiate the endorsement, Trump said “Sure, I would if that would make you feel better.”

Donald Trump wrote:
“David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years. I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK. Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now.”

"I would if that would make you feel better," "I disavowed the KKK." These are hardly encouraging statements and I'm assuming you did some research to come up with them.
Trump is a businessman and he'll do business with anyone who he can make a profit from. I don't think he cares one way or the other about racism, and because of this he has allowed racists on to his team.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 7:57 am

androbot01 wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:
“Of course, I am. I mean, there’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have. You take a look at Palm Beach, Florida, I built the Mar-a-Lago Club, totally open to everybody; a club that frankly set a new standard in clubs and a new standard in Palm Beach and I’ve gotten great credit for it. That is totally open to everybody. So, of course, I am.”

Donald Trump wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

"I would if that would make you feel better," "I disavowed the KKK." These are hardly encouraging statements and I'm assuming you did some research to come up with them.
Trump is a businessman and he'll do business with anyone who he can make a profit from. I don't think he cares one way or the other about racism, and because of this he has allowed racists on to his team.
But he has told them over and over again, I don't want your endorsement. Isn't that big enough of a message from him.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 8:04 am

Shahunshah wrote:
But he has told them over and over again, I don't want your endorsement. Isn't that big enough of a message from him.

Words mean nothing against actions. His choices of Sessions, Flynn and Bannon speak louder.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2016, 8:09 am

androbot01 wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:

Words mean nothing against actions. His choices of Sessions, Flynn and Bannon speak louder.
With Sessions and Flynn the racism is unlikely. And although Bannon is different, it is worth noting that he has also brought African Americans into his team as well.