'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,254
Location: Sol System

24 Nov 2016, 3:57 pm

I still can't believe people are defending neo-nazis (or the alt-right, as they like to be called nowadays).

If you defend them, you are pissing on EVERYONE who fought against the nazis in WW2 and against fascists. Makes me sick to my stomach.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 96,405
Location: the island of defective toy santas

24 Nov 2016, 3:59 pm

^^^^QFT



androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Age: 50
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,746
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

24 Nov 2016, 4:03 pm

The problem with Flynn is that he wants to be more aggressive militarily. The more the States pushes, the more the radicals will fight back and eventually the battleground will be North America.

The U.S. interferes too much in the business of other countries.

And with Trump there is a whole new business element to things.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,520
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

24 Nov 2016, 4:06 pm

Shahunshah wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Islamism ≠ Islam in the same way Nazism ≠ German

Political Islam must be defeated; it needs to be discredited and sent to dustbin of history

And isn't the rise of ISIS more or less due to the immense instability America as a country created in the region rather than the actions of Obama?



To know really who created ISIS - look back where the ISIS founders were jailed and who opened the door out for them for unexplained reasons. Hint: it's not the US.



Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2013
Age: 1020
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,863
Location: Erehwon

25 Nov 2016, 11:52 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Shahunshah wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Islamism ≠ Islam in the same way Nazism ≠ German

Political Islam must be defeated; it needs to be discredited and sent to dustbin of history

And isn't the rise of ISIS more or less due to the immense instability America as a country created in the region rather than the actions of Obama?



To know really who created ISIS - look back where the ISIS founders were jailed and who opened the door out for them for unexplained reasons. Hint: it's not the US.


It could be argued that Osama bin Laden was a founder of ISIS. Certainly, ISIS was built on "the base" that bin Laden constructed. Who was he jailed by? He was protected by Pakistani intelligence.

It's undisputed that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was a founder of ISIS. He was jailed by the Jordanians and then released when King Abdullah proclaimed a general amnesty.

It could be argued that ISIS was made possible by the work of the Muslim Brotherhood, which has had members jailed by (almost?) every state in the region.

Saudi money certainly helped to fuel the rise of ISIS.

Could you provide more clues about who you think really created ISIS?


_________________
Don't believe the gender note under my avatar. A WP bug means I can't fix it.


Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,284
Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Nov 2016, 12:07 pm

androbot01 wrote:
The problem with Flynn is that he wants to be more aggressive militarily. The more the States pushes, the more the radicals will fight back and eventually the battleground will be North America.

The U.S. interferes too much in the business of other countries.

And with Trump there is a whole new business element to things.


Flynn is world's better than your typical neoconservatives that controlled the foreign policy of Bush/Obama/Clinton, the US is already ultra-aggressive militarily whereas Flynn is at least a realist and understand the threats actually facing the US as opposed to needless sabrerattling against Russia. Trump's position on Russia is one of the primary things that sold me on him.



friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,539

25 Nov 2016, 12:10 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
I still can't believe people are defending neo-nazis (or the alt-right, as they like to be called nowadays).

If you defend them, you are pissing on EVERYONE who fought against the nazis in WW2 and against fascists. Makes me sick to my stomach.


To the best of my understanding, the US supported fascists, as well as communist interests, at the time.



adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,885

25 Nov 2016, 5:48 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
I still can't believe people are defending neo-nazis (or the alt-right, as they like to be called nowadays).

If you defend them, you are pissing on EVERYONE who fought against the nazis in WW2 and against fascists. Makes me sick to my stomach.


Nonsense. Your premise is flawed. The alt-right is a blanket which covers a diverse group of anti-establishment types. Your premise makes as much sense as "all liberals are commies".



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,286
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

25 Nov 2016, 5:59 pm

xile123 wrote:
What a shame....at it's core white nationalism isn't a bad thing, but unfortunately it's been hijacked by double digit IQ edgy neo-nazis.


white nationalism is exactly a bad thing.