Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 2:22 pm

Last night , it considerably rained , and I retreated to a store in-awning that was mostly sheltered - However , I had things taken from my pocket , and even , apparently , the big strap from my bag , WHILE I WAS IN SLEEPING POSITION :x :cry: .
I guess I will have to seek out a shelter (or the hospital) - even if I am stuck there , blocks down , with no paper money , just these dirty clothes and perhaps being put outside much of the day?? :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 2:29 pm

...Once and for all :cry: , the CCSF admissions and financial aid applications are even more TOTALLY NOT ! !! !! !! !! !! :( do-able on my part than even going to the All-In-One - which only involves MY CRIPPLED BODY :cry: , etc. , not forms I do not know how to fill out on a machine I DON'T HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OR REGULAR ACCESS TO ~ IF NOBODY WILL HELP ME ~ help , not MONEY OR PRESENTS , ONLY help - i CANNOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER .
PLEASE , HELP ME :cry: ! !! !! !! !! !!

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 5:35 pm

Your state is California at this point.....

Seriously...you have to keep on Social Security's butt. Call them every day asking about your card.

Why haven't they gotten you a new one yet?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 7:53 pm

Maybe you need to go to the social security office & let them see you are disability, you should go there. It's sad that your parents are gone, my mom died over 3 years. I'm in California too, but far away. I really wish I could help. I hope things will get better for you.