It is possible to simply not have what women want?

Page 17 of 17 [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 3:05 pm

What I don't get, is why there are so many RAF U.S NATO bases dotted here in the U.K if we're set against dictatorship, as well as the majority of nuclear empowerment.

https://www.instagram.com/chuando_chuandoandfrey/ This is who I was referring to. This guys 50. He probably even survived Hiroshima or Nagasaki and god bless countless years of evil suffering at how evil hands make civil hands unclean.
When people speak of cladding, do they now get a feel of the devastation that their nation caused, which obviously started on a never ending racial and slanderous victory, and I'm glad the likes of Chuando' s own family got out of that one. On the other hand, most never admit they have destroyed lives until its too late, but some plights were never intentional, whereas others, people don't ever forget.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 9:14 pm

You’ve been discussing this for years Brian. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. You need to change some aspects about your life, way of thinking and your methods.

Michael829
Toucan
Toucan

07 Oct 2017, 12:30 pm

(Though this thread is a year old, people are still posting to it. So I'll go ahead and post to it too.)

Brian--

You're vending in the wrong market.

It's said, and i believe it, that when someone thinks they can't get anyone, what they really mean is that they can't get the ones that they want.

Everyone wants the people who are in top demand. Result? Doing without.

What about the women you're disregarding?

There are women who'd want you. There are women who have difficulty getting someone, just as you do. Wouldn't that be a better, more meaningful, match?

Maybe, probably, your value is to such a woman, and not to the prima-donnas of this world, the Queens-of-the-Prom.

So, try again, but this time with the women that you haven't been noticing or paying any attention to.

Your "luck" will improve (It isn't luck), and you'll have a girlfriend, such that you'll genuinely be able to relate to eachtoher.

Michael829

Brianruns10 wrote:
I can't seem to get dates with anyone of late. And in the past when I do, they don't seem to hold any interest. On the one or two occasions where there was a woman who did seem interested, her interest waned quickly.

I see others who are in love, and that love is so alien. I'm slightly amazed when I see people get a phone call or a text from their beloved, and it is completely unprompted. The other person actually writes them. Just because! Just to say they were thinking of them.

That has never happened to me. Never has someone texted or messages or called out of the blue just to say they were thinking of me. I've never inspired that in someone. I always seem to be a model to other people. They see me, and see they can do better.

I know, objectively, I have some value at least. I have a job, I own my own place. I write, paint, and make films. I have a great deal of amibtion and at least in my career believe I will achieve great success, and with it, notoriety and better income.

Yet I cannot succeed with women, in dating. I feel I simply do not have what women want. It's like I give off a pheromone that is the opposite of one that entices. It warns people away. I wish I could fix myself, and make myself worthy of someone's love but I feel there is no hope.

Is it possible that some, like me, are simply not meant to be loved, and there is nothing in us to be loved by another?

Last edited by Michael829 on 07 Oct 2017, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael829
Toucan
Toucan

07 Oct 2017, 12:54 pm

Sly279:

First, stop listening to news. You're obviously getting too much "news".

For one thing, you're far too trusting about what's said in the news, the commentators' world-view.

For another thing, though the "facts" in the "news" are thoroughly scrambled, and often upside-down, it is true that some plenty bad things are being done by some bad folks. Listing to the news, it's difficult or impossible to know who the bad folks are, or who's telling the truth. Save yourself some wasted effort and energy--don't even try to make assumptions or guesses about that.

As you said, yes some people are committing atrocities, and victimizing a lot of other people. ...and there isn't a thing that can be done about it. This world is just the Land of the Lost, and always will be, and that's just the way it is here.

Why can nothing be done? As I've mentioned in other posts to other threads:

P.T. Barnum pointed out that there's a sucker born every minute.

W.C. Fields said, "Never give a sucker an even break."

Those two great social scientists have thereby explained why this societal world is the way it is, and will always remains so.

So stop fretting, and disregard it, because there's nothing that you can do.

The best thing that you can do is to not buy into what you hear. At least then you aren't participating in it in any way.

Michael829

sly279 wrote:

I wasn't trying to decide other people's viewpoints on death.
My life isn't worth living. Besides having this job for two years my life hasn't changed in 10 years besides having more guns and lot more shaving stuff. Video games too I guess. Those things only bring temporary happiness. Only a relationship would bring long term happiness. Objects and hobbies are enough for me.

Then pointlessness of my life. The cruelty of the world toward me and millions of others. The cruelty towards me being mentally and emotional only, but so many others are tortured and killed. Sister killed her sister and laughs, boys filmed s disabled guy drown and mocked home while itnhappen, some guy beat a little girl to death to teach her life is cruel, isis kills people every day. History is destroy, erasing our pasts. Humanity is decaying. Morales and kindness are dying and being erased much like our history. Doesn't even touch on Iran and North Korea. Or the genocide in Africa.
It's too political to stop mass murder and so even though we swore never again after ww2 it goes on every day.