Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

schopenhauer with a keyboard
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Nov 2016, 4:32 am

i have done nothing in almost 6 years now, ever since i stopped going to school at 16.
i've just sat in front of my pc screen playing games or whatever else i could do to pass time and forget about how worthless i am and how sh***y my life is.
i have been dealing with health problems and pain for quite a few of those years too, but i think regardless i would have just sat on my ass wasting away. speaking of my ass i need to get injections in it now to even physically function normally.

i don't think autists have any chance at life if you're not exceptionally high functioning.
you are incapable of: having sex, getting a partner, having friends, getting a job, getting drugs, partying, being happy, etc., basically all the things that NTs take for granted and which come easy to them. (don't try tell me they don't please, i'm autistic but i'm not that stupid).
so much in life is based around socializing and being comfortable and likeable around others that it just ruins your life.

the only solution i have thought of is moving to asia where i may live at least close to some semblance of a normal life, in a more introverted culture and where as a foreigner i might get cut some slack, but i don't know what i'd do especially since i have pretty much no skills.. teaching english is the most obvious choice but i don't know if i'd be up for the job, being as awkward as i am. maybe i would be more confident around school kids, idk.
another option's to get an online income going and then utilize the visa in thailand which allows stay up till 5 years but costs $20,000.
i just have to salvage what left of this ghastly life i have left, even if a huge chunk of my youth's been thrown down the drain.