Do you think this was a bit harsh of her?

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2016, 10:33 pm

I was in a nightclub literally 4 hours ago and I accidentally bumped into this girl. She then got angry and pushed me hard.

Do you think that was a bit rude of her? Perhaps I held eye contact with her for too long after I walked into her.

ok
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Nov 2016, 6:49 am

Well, s**t happens in nightclubs in the middle of the night :-/

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 2:44 pm

That does sound a bit mean, but people are never on their best behaviour in nightclubs. She probably would have pushed the Pope if he'd bumped into her, too.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 3:32 pm

maybe someone had grabbed her just before and she thought you were doing the same? or maybe she was just having a bad night. At the end of the day i wouldnt dwell on it its clearly her issue.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 4:00 am

Maybe she thought you bumped into her on purpose so you could feel her or talk to her to make a move on her.

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 4:09 am

nightclubs don't sound like especially friendly places to me. :o

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 9:52 am

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 10:05 am

Move on, buddy. s**t happens.

She was probably quite intoxicated.

Aspies and nightclubs really don't mix.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 10:33 am

The woman you bumped into accident is probably one of those people should've known better than to react very horribly to you. Believe me, I know what that was like, since it used to be that way when I was in middle school. On my first year one time, there was this kid who I bumped into by accident. Even though I tried to apologize to him, he kept shoving me around and chased me throughout the entire playground during recess. About a year after, at the end of Health Class, there were group of girls chatting right next to the classroom door, blocking it. Even though I tried to tell them to move aside politely, they kept ignoring me and continued to chat, blocking the door. So tried to squeeze through the girls, and I accidently ended up bumping into one of them, and the girl just smacked me hard on my back, and all those girls were like, "What the f--k is wrong with you, a--hole!"

Yeah, those kind of people are just insensitive and rude, and are not worth hanging out with.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 2:36 pm

I feel it was really stupid and ignorant of her to react this way.

Like I said, she must have been pretty intoxicated.

This sort of thing makes me not want to go into nightclubs/bars/pubs/whatever.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 3:02 pm

I don't think they've yet invented the kinda nightclub that would have the friendly people i'd wanna interact with.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 3:03 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
The woman you bumped into accident is probably one of those people should've known better than to react very horribly to you. Believe me, I know what that was like, since it used to be that way when I was in middle school. On my first year one time, there was this kid who I bumped into by accident. Even though I tried to apologize to him, he kept shoving me around and chased me throughout the entire playground during recess. About a year after, at the end of Health Class, there were group of girls chatting right next to the classroom door, blocking it. Even though I tried to tell them to move aside politely, they kept ignoring me and continued to chat, blocking the door. So tried to squeeze through the girls, and I accidently ended up bumping into one of them, and the girl just smacked me hard on my back, and all those girls were like, "What the f--k is wrong with you, a--hole!"Yeah, those kind of people are just insensitive and rude, and are not worth hanging out with.

IMHO those punk girls were just garden-variety sociopaths. furless upright-walking dogs with manicures.