Dylann Roof allowed to represent himself

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 7:11 pm

Dylann Roof to Represent Himself at Trial in Charleston Church Shootings

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2016, 9:03 pm

Doesn't matter how the trail goes down.
Doesn't matter whether it's a federal or state trial.
Doesn't matter who represents him or he represents himself.
He's still going to end up strapped to a table with a bag over his head, a needle in his arm, and a paralyzing agent coursing through his veins.

This trial should have been over and done with months or a year ago.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2016, 5:25 pm

When Roof's convicted - and he will be - he'll be able to get an appeal based on the incompetency of his defense, and then this thing will go on forever. There have been people on death row who have died of natural causes rather than die by execution, and Roof might end up being one of these.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2016, 7:01 pm

All they are doing is giving him a chance to go crazy in the court room and all that does is give merit to an insanity defense which won't really matter cause he'll be locked up either way. However, it prevents the death penalty and it gives him a better life then he deserves behind bars.

DavidTheWitch
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm

Roof's Manifesto is sexually obsessive bunch of crap which goes on and on about women being seduced by the, "Black Negro Beast" and how race mixing is evil and by the way he wrote it after his girl left him for black man?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2016, 7:12 pm

DavidTheWitch wrote:
Roof's Manifesto is sexually obsessive bunch of crap which goes on and on about women being seduced by the, "Black Negro Beast" and how race mixing is evil and by the way he wrote it after his girl left him for black man?

I had not known that about his manifesto. His girlfriend actually left him for a black guy? Goes to show you how someone with a personality disorder will use a personal insult as reason for violence.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 7:22 pm

I found nothing about Roof losing his gf to a black dude. I found no mention that he even had one.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2016, 7:41 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
DavidTheWitch wrote:

I had not known that about his manifesto. His girlfriend actually left him for a black guy? Goes to show you how someone with a personality disorder will use a personal insult as reason for violence.

So, in other words, he's just a homicidal, racist dick.