Any men on here prefer blondes?

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2016, 6:31 pm

Are there any men on here who prefer blondes? I prefer blondes, but I don't really exclude other hair colors. Did any of you have blonde girlfriends? I am a bit nervous on one hand, some women have issues with shorter men, and blondes are usually taller. I'm 5' 7 though. Not that big of a problem, but I wonder if I have a chance with a blonde at all.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 5:37 am

Blondes are overrated.

That's of course not to say I exclude blondes in any way. Hair color isn't the first thing I look at when it comes to potential partners. However, I do prefer other hair colors for the most part. It may have something to do with the fact that I'm blonde myself.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 5:45 am

A lot of men like blondes, but you should still have a chance despite your height as long as you have some attractive qualities like good job, conventionally attractive physique, social personality, etc.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 10:01 am

height of a man is simply one of many preferences; if you do not meet that one, but some others which are (relatively) rare, you are no worse off.

In response to your question; blonde is actually my least-preferred hair color on women, if i had to choose, i'd go red-brown-black-blond.
Hair color is one of the least important physical features for me, but there you have it

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Dec 2016, 11:43 am

I don't really have a preference other than an aversion to the trend some younger women have with dying their hair some weird unnatural color like purple or green or whatever.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 11:52 am

Personally, I'd prefer brunettes and redheads, but blondes are okay, too.

Moccu
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Dec 2016, 12:38 pm

My boyfriend is about your height (5' 6'' 1/2), and while I'm not blonde, I have no problem with being a bit taller than him (I'm 5' 9'').

He has a liking to the hair-colour blonde, but like me (in not being particular about height), he doesn't limit himself to just blondes. He also likes the colour red, brown, black.

A lot of girls do prefer a guy to be taller than themselves, but some don't limit themselves to a specific height that has to be met in order for them to be interested. The latter are the better ones, they're a lot less likely to care about how short or tall you are and will accept you as is.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2016, 1:59 pm

My preference in hair color is brunette.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 Dec 2016, 8:46 pm

Jacoby wrote:
I don't really have a preference other than an aversion to the trend some younger women have with dying their hair some weird unnatural color like purple or green or whatever.
Same here.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2016, 6:56 pm

Brunettes and redheads. My NT girlfriend has dark brown hair, therefore she's a brunette.

Mr_Miner
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm

I don't mind any hair color but the type of women that I am drawn to is brunette. Like sexy dark hair and eyes oh yeah I notice. Part of it might be that I am feeding into the stereotype of blondes being dumb. I am attracted to opinions and brains. I am blonde myself so I know they can be smart but probably on a certain level I think brown hair= something to say.

xDominiel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Dec 2016, 9:49 pm

I like brown hair and eyes the most (probably due to my first (and only) love having that), but I am open to most combinations.

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2016, 9:55 pm

Yes I love blondes, especially if they dye their hair black. :lol: Then I get the best of both worlds.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2016, 11:35 pm

Hair colour or hair type is pretty much bottom of attractive qualities I seek in a mate, I like girl hair but I don't really care what way it presents itself around a girl, several other things will make that hair seem brighter and more exotic to me hehe.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Dec 2016, 1:48 am

I am attracted to the blond stereotype of women being kinda stupid & getting confused easily & but that's cause I'm not that smart myself & feel I relate better to em & find that type of stupidity funny & cute.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

fourcandles
Raven
Raven

18 Dec 2016, 10:08 am

I have a weakness for Eastern European platinum blondes. I know, it's a bit of a niche, but they can literally sell me anything.