Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2016, 2:44 am

ShadowProphet wrote:
madbutnotmad wrote:
perhaps he has a bigger genitals than most (which is rare among anyone with autism)

perhaps you could ask him to share his secret...

I don't know about that, some of the biggest dicks iv'e met have been aspies.

And some of the biggest ones I've seen have been attached to aspies.

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Dec 2016, 10:44 pm

Confidence is the number one attractive trait to women. That is he is not nervous, can easily say hi to a girl, he has opinions and doesn't back down from them if challenged.

He can dress well, do his hair well. Not overly tidy, but just enough to not look like a geek or slob.

He can recognise enough interest signals from females, are they looking at him, are they happy talking to him. He knows if he can ask for their number or not.

Perhaps he can sing, play guitar, or dance - women LOVE this. It is the universal icebreaker.

He is chilled, outcome independent. He doesn't mind if the woman that he decides to chat with gives him the cold shoulder, or refuses to give her number (for whatever reason). He smiles and walks off confidently, there will be another girl next block, or tomorrow.

One of the things I see, is that you posted 3 times before anyone else had the chance to do anything. That is a sign of desperation/neediness - women will spot that as a red flag immediately and mark you as unattractive.
One way is just to being to talk to women, without any expectations, just chat to people, old women even that you are not attracted to. Just as a test run, then you can work up to attractive women. Once you are good at talking then try asking for numbers, do it to older women - they will laugh at you. This is good. This will teach you how to deal with being laughed at by young attractive women. Learn to laugh at yourself and not get embarassed. Roll with the punches.

Moccu
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Dec 2016, 11:57 pm

There's another topic that's has great recent posts of advice that OP could refer to, it's called 'Still Haven't Found A Girlfriend'.

schopenhauer with a keyboard
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2016, 7:55 am

be NT.
it's that simple.
or not, for us.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Dec 2016, 8:06 am

I just realized:
the most attractive thing a man can do is be smarter than me, I would follow him to the end of the world.
but a woman needs only to be pleasant.

oh rats! i just realized, as I was typing, that's Dad & Mom.
:cry:

hmk66
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Dec 2016, 9:17 am

Chichikov wrote:
What's annoying you most? The fact that he is successful with women, or the fact that you might have to accept your excuse for why you're not successful might be invalid?

Hang around with him in a social setting, or wherever he gets these girls, and observe him and how he interacts with women.

That could help a bit, but doesn't guarantee a thing. You can copy his intereactions, but you also have to notice the situation and the context. We autistics are generally not good at that (although I do believe there are some exceptions). You can do as he does, but it can be an utter fail when the context is wrong.

I have been working on several things related to social skills: good listener, using humor, smiles often (I smile a lot as a relatively new nature; I also did that as a kid, but I attracted unwanted people), but I am not so successful, though, to have more luck with women. When I was much younger, they told me, I am very attractive, but I also was relatively fast aware that girls and young women played tricks on me.

Quote:
If he is decent looking and has confidence and charisma then it's no shock that he also gets the girls. Unfortunately there are some things that are just too hard to learn. So many guys posting on this forum seem to think there is some kind of "trick" or silver bullet that guarantees success with women and that this "trick" can simply be put into a few words in a forum post to make anyone successful with women. It's just not that simple and thinking it is is doing you no favours as it is diverting your attention from the areas where you probably need it the most.

I agree with this part. I do think copying the behaviour of someone who is successful with women, is not a "silver bullet".

ThisAdamGuy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 12:12 pm

Since some people were asking, here's a couple fairly recent pics of me beside some of him.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 1:37 pm

Yes, I think he's slimmer and more handsome than you.

Btw I have a photo between girls(friends) like this one, it doesn't mean I am having sex day and night.
Some colleague guys (and even women!!) were like "Ohhh you are having girlfriends" when they saw me in such innocent pics - how stupid.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2016, 10:56 pm

*Serious Answer* You have a stable job, live alone, I'm assuming can drive, are a successful independent author, and have hobbies and interests that you are passionate about.

The only thing left is to lose weight and dress a little better.

But remember, all the self improvement in the world means nothing if you just aren't meeting any new people, especially women, especially compatible ones for love and friendship, regularly.

This is coming from somene well a few years into their 'path of self-improvement'. *Serious Answer*

But, wait, I thought all women were different and like different things?

So why should any man have to improve themselves whatsoever?

Either way, all you need Adamguy is CAWCAWCAW(KYNESS)NFIDANCE!!

You will be equally as successful as your brother if you are just as confident as he is.

Forget the fact his face looks slightly better, he dresses a bit better and has a slimmer body, you are basically completely equal in attractiveness except he has more confidence (don't mean to make you feel bad, I'm sure you may already believe quite a few of these things)

Always remember this.

All women are different and like different things, except it seems all women like cawkfidance.

So you are equal in attractiveness to all men except the men in relationships have more cawkfidance than you, even the suicidal ones with no confidence and low self-esteem must have cawkfidance because they're in a relationship, right?

Remember, Adamguy, you and I are equal in attractiveness to all men, tall, short, slim, muscular, fat, homeless, CEO, etc.

Just get that there cuckfidance.

This is coming from someone confidence and good self-esteem never worked for in the past, btw.