Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2016, 6:35 pm

Quote:
Plenty of girls have been there, briefly, then realize that this daydream fantasy man does not really exist and so they start checking out real guys who actually exist and want to interact with them. Some will still be throwing them back one after another over one silly thing or other like Jerry Seinfeld did to every one of his dates on his show for stupid reasons, but most eventually allow enough reality into their world so that they finally understand that instead of looking for a guy that meets every or even most criteria, that they are looking for a guy that causes them to feel something (interest, attraction, hormones, whatever) AND ALSO MEETS A FEW EXPECTATIONS. You learn to go with your gut and check out interesting prospects because when you find the one for you, the good will outweigh the bad, or it should. And there are always some negative things.

OliveOilMom: Good point here. I had recent conversations with my family and family friends during the Christmas break about expectations versus reality. They mentioned the increasing influences from media and technology is delaying young people's minds on what they want. Lot of friends I know always traveling and go to large festival events (hippies, eco minded people and independent events etc). Like stuff you see in Oregon, Canada and Europe. Their minds still acting like a middle teenager finding themselves out. Why meeting people and then criticise on their own people? I remember during my postgraduate degree I easily make friends who are from overseas. I rarely make friends with my own Aussie people. I find it obvious but it true.

I have a feeling my future girlfriend/wife will be not an Aussie. I am not saying this can happen truly but the attitudes of Australian women are quite too laid back with lazy social attitudes who have no intelligence. I find European women are more socially intelligent. They tend to find well with Aspies in decent conversations. I also find Latin women very super friendly and close.

timabc
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Dec 2016, 9:44 pm

Ecomatt91 wrote:
Quote:
I am not saying this can happen truly but the attitudes of Australian women are quite too laid back with lazy social attitudes who have no intelligence.

Wow, judgmental much?

You confuse me. You write long posts blaming women for judging you, yet you are quick to judge other people? And then quick to cry oppression and discrimination when things don't go your way.

OliveOilMom posted some really good comments and advice.