Trump: No steenkin' briefins , but producer credit ? $i ! !!

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 4:21 pm

ZenDen wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Y'know, I was willing to give Trump a chance despite the fact that I didn't vote for him. But the more he opens his big yap, and says idiotic things such as that he doesn't need to listen to intelligence reports because he's so smart, the more apprehensive I am becoming. The most we can hope for is a figurehead Presidency, where someone competent runs things for Trump.

I had a boss, at one time, that stated this country needs a despot to run it into the ground, so that people would wake up to what we, as a country, would lose. Well, he finally got his wish, because THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE GETTING WITH TRUMP! Unfortunately, we, the people, are too stupid nowadays to realize it!

The trouble with despots is, once they're in power, they're here to stay. Bye bye freedom.

Quote:
The trouble with despots is, once they're in power, they're here to stay. Bye bye freedom.

You SEE? You CAN see what's going on.....now just one more small step:

The despots you describe are The Bush family (almost 3 of them in the White House), the Clinton family (nipped that one off just in time), and the other families believing they are some kind of royalty speaking the language of the royals (to their crooked counterparts in other countries) which ordinary people (such as Trump for gosh sakes) can not understand.

And who also can not understand why we have to spend over half of all our money in this country to wage war (they like to call their actions "diplomacy"). And the other half to incarcerate those with whom the royals do not agree. Forget about schools and hospitals..the royals have all they need.

These are the despots...the traitors to our country.

With the exception of the Patriot Act, and the prosecution of whistleblowers, I don't see any despotism on the part of any of those Presidents. In fact, it was early on in America's history, with John Adams' administration, that you saw a genuine threat to freedom, then later with Woodrow Wilson's domestic wartime policies. But even that passed with their leaving office.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 4:30 pm

ZenDen wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
I'm not going to put a link up , its been discussed widely enough that I don't have to prove it ~ But what do you have to say about Trump announcing that he WILL NOT NEED regular intelligence briefings ~ But that he will keep his producer credit ~ and financial stake in/profit from - the new version of " THE APPRENTICE " .
Generally most Prexies would give their share in such a thing to a charity , anyway !
Do you pro-Trumpers like that , perhaps , BECAUSE doing such a thing seems " improper " to the New York Times/Wall Street Journal " Establishment " types ?
But , now especially that he will be President , why doesn't he act to undercut the popularity of the EE-VIL NYC/L.A. media and go take the show to a heartland-based , say in Nashville - or Atlanta or Dalla or Austin - -based media company , anyway ?

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Please tell us....and everyone who wants to chip in with their own thoughts::: What, exactly were the most important points YOU OBSERVED during your last "Security Briefing." Please be as explicit as possible so we can fully understand the issue (because at this time most of us know NOTHING about these briefings.

In this way you can show us what you base your damning evidence on.

But you don't have any input at all, unless it's manufactured in your head. So how can you know the reasons for Trump's decision????? Some phony liberals told you so? Wow...that sounds like proof to me...ha ha ha.

Did it ever occur to you there are also other things you'll accept without proof?

Trump is making business decisions...not political decisions. I welcome a new view of our stinking political system that's been ruined by THE TWO PARTIES...your masters (the vested royals) do not.

Beings Trump is becoming president, perhaps he should begin to focus more on political decisions than business decisions. Did phony conservatives give you your opinions?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 5:05 pm

...Oh , you mean like that Trump Univesity sucker bait/" gimmie yer $ " scheme ?
Which Trumpy-Po settled and paid out a penalty for ?

ZenDen wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
ZenDen

You do realise that every other president elect who has had access to the security briefings thought they were important enough to attend.

I thing he is skipping then, not because he is stupid, but because he as abdicated that athourity and responsibility to one of his handlers, Probably Pence.

And I'm saying: Guess all you want...you don't have a clue about his reasoning; none of us do. But it takes little to have people in all walks of life jump on the bandwagon because of the unfounded accusations (and that's all they are) "trumped up" against Trump in the past.

Some people seem to be very happy with an administration of killing traitors who keep our country (and others) constantly at war and divided against each other....I'm not one of them.

The evidence is clear to anyone who takes the time to learn and finds they can't turn their backs on the evidence of the guilt of these smiling and, oh so proper and polite, killers.

To all you young people out there: This is NOT a zombie movie...these are real flesh and blood human people Obama and his ilk are killing and maiming. REAL....(just like your families), they did nothing wrong to deserve this.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2016, 11:49 am

ASS-P wrote:
...Oh , you mean like that Trump Univesity sucker bait/" gimmie yer $ " scheme ?

ZenDen wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
ZenDen

You do realise that every other president elect who has had access to the security briefings thought they were important enough to attend.

I thing he is skipping then, not because he is stupid, but because he as abdicated that athourity and responsibility to one of his handlers, Probably Pence.

And I'm saying: Guess all you want...you don't have a clue about his reasoning; none of us do. But it takes little to have people in all walks of life jump on the bandwagon because of the unfounded accusations (and that's all they are) "trumped up" against Trump in the past.

Some people seem to be very happy with an administration of killing traitors who keep our country (and others) constantly at war and divided against each other....I'm not one of them.

The evidence is clear to anyone who takes the time to learn and finds they can't turn their backs on the evidence of the guilt of these smiling and, oh so proper and polite, killers.

To all you young people out there: This is NOT a zombie movie...these are real flesh and blood human people Obama and his ilk are killing and maiming. REAL....(just like your families), they did nothing wrong to deserve this.

Quote:
Oh , you mean like that Trump Univesity sucker bait/" gimmie yer $ " scheme ?

That's exactlywhat I meant, thank you.

Here are all these people grumping about tuition and such foolishness. Not foolish to them..no..but foolish in the greater scheme...which many people seem to forget about:

Argument: Obama and Clinton are responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths in the Mideast.

Spirited counter-argument He pinched someone's butt, we think.

Argument: In the last 8 years the average American worker is actually making less money than before.

Counter argument: Trump didn't pay several of his contractors.

And on, and on, and on, and on, and on....etc.

The Democrats argue like a bunch of small children who can't even understand what's important. If they could accuse Trump of the same filth and perfidy they were guilty of, they would. But because it's Obama and Clinton who are the killers, cheaters, and liars they rile up their constituents over these foolish things...what terrible pigs they are....how they've duped so many loyal followers.

And then these whiners complain the "Russians" only reported their killing, lying and cheating...(that they've tried to pin on Trump). And millions are fooled into not knowing who the real bad guys are...and have been for the last 8 years.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2016, 3:43 pm

ZenDen wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

ZenDen wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
ZenDen

Quote:

Here are all these people grumping about tuition and such foolishness. Not foolish to them..no..but foolish in the greater scheme...which many people seem to forget about:

Argument: Obama and Clinton are responsible for thousands of unnecessary deaths in the Mideast.

Argument: In the last 8 years the average American worker is actually making less money than before.

The Democrats argue like a bunch of small children who can't even understand what's important. If they could accuse Trump of the same filth and perfidy they were guilty of, they would. But because it's Obama and Clinton who are the killers, cheaters, and liars they rile up their constituents over these foolish things...what terrible pigs they are....how they've duped so many loyal followers.

And then these whiners complain the "Russians" only reported their killing, lying and cheating...(that they've tried to pin on Trump). And millions are fooled into not knowing who the real bad guys are...and have been for the last 8 years.

And what will you do when President Trump proves to be just as bad, if not worse?

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 11:10 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
I'm not going to put a link up , its been discussed widely enough that I don't have to prove it ~ But what do you have to say about Trump announcing that he WILL NOT NEED regular intelligence briefings ~ But that he will keep his producer credit ~ and financial stake in/profit from - the new version of " THE APPRENTICE " .
Generally most Prexies would give their share in such a thing to a charity , anyway !
Do you pro-Trumpers like that , perhaps , BECAUSE doing such a thing seems " improper " to the New York Times/Wall Street Journal " Establishment " types ?
But , now especially that he will be President , why doesn't he act to undercut the popularity of the EE-VIL NYC/L.A. media and go take the show to a heartland-based , say in Nashville - or Atlanta or Dalla or Austin - -based media company , anyway ?

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Please tell us....and everyone who wants to chip in with their own thoughts::: What, exactly were the most important points YOU OBSERVED during your last "Security Briefing." Please be as explicit as possible so we can fully understand the issue (because at this time most of us know NOTHING about these briefings.

In this way you can show us what you base your damning evidence on.

But you don't have any input at all, unless it's manufactured in your head. So how can you know the reasons for Trump's decision????? Some phony liberals told you so? Wow...that sounds like proof to me...ha ha ha.

Did it ever occur to you there are also other things you'll accept without proof?

Trump is making business decisions...not political decisions. I welcome a new view of our stinking political system that's been ruined by THE TWO PARTIES...your masters (the vested royals) do not.

Beings Trump is becoming president, perhaps he should begin to focus more on political decisions than business decisions. Did phony conservatives give you your opinions?

Quote:
Did phony conservatives give you your opinions?

I'm not sure. Did phony democrats give you your mistaken ideas? Or perhaps some kind of criminals? You usually ask better questions with a little more behind them...but "phony conservatives" or not, just go ahead with any questions that you think are up to your level and I'll try to answer. :D Or ask me to ask you better questions than automatic responses and I'll try to do so also. :D

Who knows...maybe you know more about what goes on in "security briefings" than the rest of us...why don't you share and then we'll have the same ability to criticize as you?

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 11:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

ZenDen wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
ZenDen

Quote:

And what will you do when President Trump proves to be just as bad, if not worse?

Quote:

I guess I'll have to duck my head down and avoid the fallout as much as possible for the next 4 years...but your guesses don't intrigue me. Personally I'd like to see someone with more integrity than the two (two, after Bernie was cheated by Hillary's group..remember?) show up around election time. THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM STINKS.

What did YOU do when Obama turned into the murderous lying beast he shows us now, and started re-involving us in more wars...or did you just smile, knowing people were being killed, but tricked into believing this was the right thing to do?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 11:29 am

ZenDen wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

ZenDen wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
ZenDen

Quote:

Quote:

I guess I'll have to duck my head down and avoid the fallout as much as possible for the next 4 years...but your guesses don't intrigue me. Personally I'd like to see someone with more integrity than the two (two, after Bernie was cheated by Hillary's group..remember?) show up around election time. THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM STINKS.

What did YOU do when Obama turned into the murderous lying beast he shows us now, and started re-involving us in more wars...or did you just smile, knowing people were being killed, but tricked into believing this was the right thing to do?

What I did with Obama was understand that it was so difficult to extract ourselves from the quagmire Bush left us in. As it so happens, Trump has criticized Obama now for pulling out of Iraq too soon. Or in other words, the President-Elect seemingly believes we should have stuck around to kill more people.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 6:41 pm

...Fully swallowed the Trump-Ai- uh , Trump Champagne , eh ???????????

ZenDen wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ZenDen wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

ZenDen wrote:
feral botanist wrote:
ZenDen

Quote:

Quote:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2016, 6:51 pm

I'm hoping Trump turns out to be a figurehead President....and that he doesn't continue to make stupid diplomatic mistakes which could affect our national security.