Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2008, 12:02 am

Hinata Asahi from Suki written by clamp

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2008, 1:26 am

Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the shell ^_^.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2008, 1:48 am

kc8ufv wrote:
Gamester wrote:
kc8ufv wrote:
Possibly the techie/military strategist Kaola Su from Love Hina...
Or AI genius Hitoshi Kobe from AI Love You...

Kaola? you think she's AS?

I'm mostly looking at her obsessive tendencies, and her ability to allow them to interfere with those around... (thinks of the mecha-tama series she devised...) Also remembers her going off to her workshop to work on a new robot, instead of playing with her friends. I also remember the job she got when the girls dorm was in financial trouble. (Come on, a 14 yr old part time sysadmin, doesn't that scream Aspie?)

I would put her at the very high end of the spectrum, either Aspie, or NT with Aspie traits...

actually 14, no, however 11 years old, I read about this kid on Slashdot (entertainment for computer nerds and IT geeks) who runs his school network and he's brilliant(he's an NT, it is confirmed) and he's only 11. So I'd say you're running your wheels on that one, and getting no where.

People from here on out, lets go with characters who we think and know actually might be such, and not go with random people from randomer series....Please? Thanks.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2008, 4:14 am

Shadow the hedgehog

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2008, 4:16 am

Eggman wrote:
Shadow the hedgehog

realy I thought he was just emo lol. what about sonic he is obsesec about speed and he can not stay still maybe he add.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2008, 4:21 am

Gundam Wing series, how about Trowa Barton? He's something of a loner and an outcast. He prefers not to talk, either. He can lose himself in his love for acrobatics in the circus (where he lived and worked). At any rate, I always liked Trowa because he's aloof and quiet.

Heero Yuy might be a candidate as well, though I prefer to think that Heero is very much capable of normal social contact, but he chooses to be a soldier to whom the mission always comes first. I know very little about his background, though.

Ryn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Aug 2008, 2:46 pm

Rui Hanazawa from Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers, Boys Before Flowers) is officially said in canon to be autistic. He tells the main character, Tsukushi, so in one chapter when he's discussing his childhood. I'm kind of iffy on his manga portrayal as autistic, but in the live action drama it seems so apparent if you know what you're looking for.

I can't believe I forgot him when I posted on this thread, dang. >>

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Aug 2008, 2:51 pm

I've honestly never identified with someone as much as I've identified with L.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2008, 3:17 pm

KingChaosNinja wrote:
I've honestly never identified with someone as much as I've identified with L.

yes L is an intresting person to examine hes strange behaviors and compare them with aspie(ofc its very clear that hes an aspie)

what i hate the most are people who try to copy hes behavior its nothing more than a gifted aspie who grew up in a orfanage

and its really true the resembles are huge with aspie

Sir_Beefy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Aug 2008, 4:22 pm

It's interesting that someone said Shadow the Hedgehog, I was going to say KNUCKLES. He seems very Asperger like to me, especially in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Maybe even Tails, but he seems too social to me.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2008, 4:43 pm

Hideki from Chobits.

Kajjie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Aug 2008, 7:19 pm

Meru from So Long, Mr Despair could be autistic (if you could say anything that serious about the series) No verbal communication, has a sort of 'meltdown' when her cell phone breaks. :wink:

A lot of people have mentioned Osaka from Azumanga Daiyoh. When I first saw her, I was like "It's me in anime form!" 8O

PunkyPaquita
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Sep 2008, 10:40 am

Ryn wrote:
Besides the obvious Death Note characters, I'm of the opinion that Doumeki from xxxHolic, Haruhi from Ouran Host Club, and Earl Lloyd Asplund from Code Geass might all be somewhere on the spectrum.

I'll agree with that assessment--my mom and I were watching Code Geass and even she said Lloyd seemed like he had Asperger's. As for any other characters, I think maybe the Hitachiin twins off Ouran might be Aspie.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 3:13 pm

Hassaue from .hack//roots

whiteflower
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Apr 2012, 5:12 pm

Lain Iwakura-Serial Experiments Lain

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 10:22 pm

Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z and perhaps Felicia from Dark Stalkers. Tenchi Musake from Tenchi Muyo and Little Washu.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList