How do some people get partners so easily?

Page 18 of 18 [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 11:06 pm

Lot of women with low standards have no wake up call about risks of health issue, let alone mental health issue. Rebound relationships is very toxic to your mental wellbeing. I know lot of people personally have rebound relationships doesn't have clear say on their lives. For instance, what career ambitions, do they love themselves and that etc?

Low standards women usually peer pressured and want to get over it under influence. It is not healthy approach. Having sex with a stranger is just terrible. Very high risk, and its dangerous.

I am so curious why no one really talk about the mental health/wellbeing side on relationships?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 6:40 am

Ecomatt91 wrote:
I am so curious why no one really talk about the mental health/wellbeing side on relationships?
Now's the time to start.

What is the mental health/wellbeing side of relationships?

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

08 Mar 2017, 10:33 am

They're young, attractive, have lots of friends, have lots of opportunities to meet others, and either don't have social anxiety or can push themselves past their fears. All of these things make it easier finding a partner.

A good example would be sorority girls. They're typically attractive, they have lots of sisters so they're usually popular, they have lots of opportunities to meet guys either through friends, events, or pairing with fraternities.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 4:54 pm

ShadowProphet wrote:
They're young, attractive, have lots of friends, have lots of opportunities to meet others, and either don't have social anxiety or can push themselves past their fears. All of these things make it easier finding a partner.

A good example would be sorority girls. They're typically attractive, they have lots of sisters so they're usually popular, they have lots of opportunities to meet guys either through friends, events, or pairing with fraternities.
So I should get a partner through my network of friends? I'm usually too embarressed to ask them to set me up.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 5:00 pm

No they don't ask their friends to set them up. They just meet people they like because they have friends who know people they can meet.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 6:01 pm

The "sorority girls" term reminds me of those college movies where all the cool guys and cool girls are model-looking...and they portray the college life as an ongoing happy drug-induced orgy-like party.

/gag-reflex.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 6:14 pm

Sorority girls....:scratch:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 6:18 pm

Yes, Retro....that would be a good way to get a girlfriend.

Many romances start that way.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2017, 2:05 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Ecomatt91 wrote:
Now's the time to start.

What is the mental health/wellbeing side of relationships?

Marriage counselors have expertise in this area, but my psychologist briefly explained to me that loving yourself first before loving someone else is healthiest way to look after yourself.

Sorority girls are shallow and toxic. They are good with social skills but very narrow minded. Lot of alcohol involved. They have no directions.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 11:36 pm

lowering my standards has been helping me get dates recently, i've been on 6 dates this year, which is more than the past couple of years combined, but sadly only one of them turned into a second date, and that girl who i had been still talking to, we spoke on the phone 2 days, sadly she told me she feels she can only offer me friendship

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 1:42 am

In what ways did you lower your standards?

Did you meet these girls from dating sites or in meatspace?

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2017, 6:45 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The "sorority girls" term reminds me of those college movies where all the cool guys and cool girls are model-looking...and they portray the college life as an ongoing happy drug-induced orgy-like party.

I got dragged to a night club once, it was basically a giant orgy. Okay not exactly, but there was definitely lots of drunk grinding and makeout sessions. I even saw some girls giving guys blowjobs, like no joke. It's unreal, especially if you've never been to a nightclub before.

I woudn't want to go again though. I don't really see the appeal in trying to dance like a manwhore to "seduce" women. I would attempt to bust out my dance moves only look like a constipated robot having a seizure. Plus it was so tightly packed that it was hard to move, lots of pushing and shoving and big brutish Chads flicking you aside. I hung out upstairs for the last hour because it got so busy until my friend was done.