Do you have a peculiar facial structure?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2016, 8:28 pm

Overall, I have a heart-shaped face. My forehead is wide and high, my eyes are deep set and small, my temples are protruding and arch down, connecting to my nose rather in the way that cats' temples arch down and connect to their noses [but my nose is thin and sharp-ish]. I have high cheek bones and my mouth is small-ish and my chin is bony.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2016, 6:28 pm

I don't know about structure but my face looks like I haven't aged in 12 years.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2016, 7:12 pm

I have a high forehead and look very young for my age.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2016, 11:00 am

My face is very round and I have been told my nose is unusual and doesn't look like either of my parents, but my sister has a somewhat similar one. I have pretty big eyes and small lips.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 1:44 pm

I have pedomorphic looking facial features and ears that stick out on the tops like an elf. People say I look like a foreigner, but I think it's mostly because of my hair. I have short bangs and longish blond hair which is a popular look in eastern Europe.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 5:22 pm

^My ears are pointy and delicate, I forgot to mention that. Also, on closer inspection, my mouth is more thin-ish with dimples than small.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 3:50 am

you could build a small country on my nose.

it's f*****g enormous, and i think it's hilarious and yet, a bit sad how people try to defend it by saying it's "elegant" and "roman".

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 12:28 pm

^Douglas Adams had a large nose. He got teased about it, but it overall didn't seem to bother him much.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 12:14 am

the nose of the airbus a380 is proportionally gifted as well.

as is everything about it. the brothers wright would simply not believe.

i remember now, being told here a couple years ago the advantage of a big sniffer - greater ability to take in air, diminished feeling of "breathing through coffee stirrers" when running or doing other long exercises, like i did in high school.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 6:04 pm

I have a Mediterranid face despite being mostly of Celtic/Nordid/Saxon stock. Guess that counts as "unusual".

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 6:26 pm

Well let's see, my cheeks are really puffy (I used to get teased at school for being a chipmunk.), my chin is really small, my hair litterally starts right above my eyebrows, my cheekbones are really high, and my nose is really thin but long. (Seriously, am I Pinocchio?) I also have this weird witch looking mole on my nose which I'm really self conscious about, and a bunch of freckles. Yeah I really don't like my face. (ゝ。∂)

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 8:09 pm

I'm not sure about the rest of my face, but I have a very sharp chin that juts out further than any other point on my face. :lol: 8O

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 9:02 pm

Cute.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.