Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

jaime_lion
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Dec 2016, 1:27 pm

So I am wondering does anyone else think very logically? Like for instance currently my grandmother is needing to go into an old folks home. If i were in charge of her it would already have been done but the family members who are in charge of her are waiting on doing that. I am wondering if anyone else has issues where they do things logically and don't really feel emotions for stuff like this? It is times like this that i have learned to not say anything cause people don't think like me.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2016, 1:41 pm

jaime_lion wrote:
So I am wondering does anyone else think very logically? Like for instance currently my grandmother is needing to go into an old folks home. If i were in charge of her it would already have been done but the family members who are in charge of her are waiting on doing that. I am wondering if anyone else has issues where they do things logically and don't really feel emotions for stuff like this? It is times like this that i have learned to not say anything cause people don't think like me.

I've been told by several people I am logical. I know most of it are emotions people do and this is something my husband has kept reminding me of. Also remember something might be more logical for you but when someone is doing something differently than you, they might be having their own logic. Maybe for your family it's more logical to keep her at home as long as possible until none of them can no longer care for her. Then they put her in a home. Maybe they want her at home because it's more logical to keep her at home so they can see her all the time and anytime they want than having to leave their home to go see her and having to wait until visiting hours. Maybe it's more logical to just hire a caregiver and work in their home taking care of her than putting her in a home and be taken care of caretakers there if they can have that at home.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.