Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:19 am

I only use Facebook and then only on my phone. I rarely update my status on there and my pictures are years old. I mostly just like or share things on there.

I don't understand Twitter. It's just not something that interests me.

I've had a bit of a look at Reddit but I know I'd spend hours and hours reading it to the detriment of doing anything else meaningful like homework, so I've decided to stay away from it.

wilt20000
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 May 2017, 12:55 am

None actually. Social media generally makes me paranoid. I feel like privacy has been lost with people posting literally everything on the internet. Wrong Planet is probably one of the first forums I've actually taken part in to be honest.

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 5:23 am

Solitude and anonymity are highly underrated.

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 May 2017, 10:47 am

pretty much all of them facebook instagram snapchat

Kinomi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2017, 12:07 pm

Facebook. I'm a member of quite a few groups there, many of them related to genealogy and species identification. I don't really develop/maintain relationships through Facebook. I use the account so that I can keep my relatives updated on my parents' health, as they both have cancer.

Twitter is a mess. I have one, but I don't really use it. I recently began posting my photos on Instagram because I like taking photos of flowers, plants, and insects. I use Tumblr, but not to socialize. I feel like that's the website to go to if you want to get doxxed.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 May 2017, 3:05 pm

I use facebook, but I have a very minimalist page.
I've never used twitter. I've looked into it, but I prefer the look of Gab anyway.