Page 39 of 42 [ 620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 10:22 am

Banana feels sad

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2019, 11:22 pm

^^^poor banana, I don't blame him one bit, these are ugly times in amuuurica.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2019, 2:18 am

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 11:12 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Heat8444
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Jan 2019, 2:28 am

EzraS wrote:
AspE wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Seems to me a lot of liberals carry a massive chip on their shoulder. It could explain what seems to be a constant attitude of anger and outrage I see in many.

Damn right we do. It's that racist Motherf***er in the White House. Do you know he had nothing on his schedule for MLK day? Then he showed up at MLK's monument for literally 2 minutes. And I'm deranged? Stop gaslighting us!

I don't keep track of his daily activities. But I know from past observation, if he had shown up for whatever, it would have been at the wrong time or place, he would have been sitting or standing wrong, or next to the wrong person, not dressed properly, whatever etc etc.
Yes. Liberals hate Trump so much they've completely abandoned rational thought and logic. If Trump cured cancer they would say he did it too slowly.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 2:32 am

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 5:32 am

sly279 wrote:

I don't get it. What is the meaning of the crying fox? Is the fox you? If it is, why are you sad?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 6:03 am

EzraS wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
I find it more concerning that he's concerned about the size of his hands (and his other appendages) in the first place. This is grade school stuff.

It's not dignified for any adult, let alone the president. Is this the image you want to project to the world?

From my perspective it's the left who seem obsessed over his physical appearance. The left started going on and on about the size of his hands and genitalia, he just responded to it.

If he was smart he wouldn't have responded to such juvenile heckling. You know what they say about trolls. Don't feed them.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2019, 6:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
the MAGAs don't want our "diligence" - they just want us to kiss their collective @$$es and bow down to them and their god-emperor.

Yes. I find it ironic that if you dare think for yourself they call you a cuck and a conformist but if you blindly agree with everything they say they call you "decucked".

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 5:51 pm

‘Non Sequitur’ comic strip dropped by newspapers over hidden Trump profanity

Quote:
The Sunday comic strip appeared in black and white, and encouraged readers to color in its panels. The profane message appeared in the bottom right of the comic’s second panel.

The Butler Eagles wasn’t alone. The Dallas Morning News also announced it would be dropping the comic strip, which editor Mike Wilson called one of “the easier editing decisions we will make all year."

Unfortunately, this time the artist decided to go around his editors and even his own syndicate to publish something he must have known we wouldn’t accept. We can’t trust him, so we are done with Non Sequitur,” Wilson said. "We’ll have no trouble finding a better way to spend the $8,000 we would’ve paid for that strip.”

According to Andrews McMeel Syndication, which distributes Non Sequitur to more than 700 newspapers across the country, the inclusion of the profane message was an oversight in its editing process. The syndicate confirmed to the Washington Post at least a dozen newspapers have dropped the strip in response.

Miller declined to comment when reached by the Inquirer, but told the Washington Post he had forgotten he drew in a message to the president until he opened up his newspaper on Sunday.

“It was not intended for public consumption, and I meant to white it out before submitting it, but forgot to," Miller told the Post. “Had I intended to make a statement to be understood by the readers, I would have done so in a more subtle, sophisticated manner.”

That didn’t stop Miller from hinting at the hidden message on Twitter, writing that, "Some of my sharp-eyed readers have spotted a little Easter egg from Leonardo Bear-Vinci.”

"When Establishment figures declare that they’ve changed their mind on free speech and now think there should be less of it, know that they expect the speech that gets throttled to be yours, not theirs.” - Walter Olsen Cato Institute

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 10:59 pm

Heat8444 wrote:
Yes. Liberals hate Trump so much they've completely abandoned rational thought and logic. If Trump cured cancer they would say he did it too slowly.

I'm sure you think that because his supporters have abandoned logic, reason, and facts. That's why you have to project such lies onto the thinking majority of the nation. Trump could tell you he cured cancer and you would believe him. Bunch of racist idiots. At least our hate is justified.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2019, 11:20 pm

There Are Four Lights!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 6:28 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:

FOUND IT! :mrgreen: that's a keeper, this one! :)

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 1:35 pm

You probably thought it was a joke to say, "If Trump comes out against suicide, all his opponents will go out and kill themselves in protest."

Trump opposes killing gays, so LGBT advocates are now basically saying that killing gays really isn't that bad.

There Are Four Lights!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 2:19 pm

Pro tip: ignore every single Twitter screen shot.

Twitter sucks. The president ruined it.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: