Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jan 2017, 2:13 pm

For a long time I've been thinking: I'm not exactly female inside, am I? I just couldn't connect with girls, maybe apart from early primary school, so I spent most of my time with boys, who treated me like a little sister and we've had many many cool, even slightly dangerous adventures together :) NT girls were so, so different to me, but NT boys - we've had some common ground.

At some point though I found out information about many genders and I could mostly identify with agender/non-binary. I don't see myself as a feminine/masculine person at all, on some of my photos from childhood I look like a girl, some - like a boy. If I woke up tomorrow in a male body, I wouldn't mind at all, it's just not important to me. I've always had mixed interests and in relationships sometimes I was more masculine than my partner - that felt good, just like the opposite - I don't care.

Glflegolas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jan 2017, 2:25 pm

From everything that I can see, I don't exactly abide by any stereotypes at all. They say rules are there to be broken! I decided to take the most rational behaviours from members of both genders, and use them to my advantage. I'll do what needs to be done, regardless of whether it might appear masculine or feminine.

Myers-Briggs personality: The Commander
Asperger's Quiz: 79/111, both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits present. AQ score: 23 Raads-r score: here