Page 6 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 5:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
^ Yer cruisin' for a brusin'. :shameonyou:

Threats aren't acceptable here. Just the same, I'll be waiting here in Spokane for you.

And if I were a real stalker you've given me and everyone else enough information to find you easy.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 5:46 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Threats aren't acceptable here. Just the same, I'll be waiting here in Spokane for you.

I think he's hitting on you Kraichgauer,that's how Raptor whispers sweet nothings.

"Sweet nothings". I never did understand that phrase. You'd have to whisper some "sweet something's" in my ear (like what's in your bank account) for me to perk up and be interested! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:28 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

And if I were a real stalker you've given me and everyone else enough information to find you easy.

That's because I have nothing to hide. Why not be open unless you're ashamed of something?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

That's because I have nothing to hide. Why not be open unless you're ashamed of something?

So your real name is Bill Kraichgauer and you live in Spokane Washington?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Your naivety about the world is stunning...

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:39 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

That ain't his name. Kraichgau is a region of Germany.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:42 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Yes, I live in Spokane Valley, Washington, just to the east of the city of Spokane, and my name is Bill. No, my real name is not Kraichgauer - I sign off as Bill, also known as Kraichgauer.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:44 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

C'mon, it's not like I've posted my full name, address, phone number, and social security number. :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:47 pm

Raptor wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

That ain't his name. Kraichgau is a region of Germany.

Yes, that's where my dad's people originally came from, before migrating with thousands of other southwest Germans to the Black Sea area of Russia during the Napoleonic period, then to America in the 1870's.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 6:51 pm

Well, as long as his last name isn't on here anywhere, there must be a ton of "Bill's" in Spokane, right?

Darn, I flunked.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 7:01 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Well, as long as his last name isn't on here anywhere, there must be a ton of "Bill's" in Spokane, right?

Yes, and one of them with my first and last name isn't even related to me. His people were Hessians.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 7:17 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I think he's hitting on you Kraichgauer,that's how Raptor whispers sweet nothings.

"Sweet nothings". I never did understand that phrase. You'd have to whisper some "sweet something's" in my ear (like what's in your bank account) for me to perk up and be interested! :mrgreen:

I think a better phrase for that would be $weet $omethings.Then the PIN number for the account.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 7:37 pm

Misslizard wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I think a better phrase for that would be $weet $omethings.Then the PIN number for the account.

This is true. I just don't want to look like I'm moving too fast - you have to do a little teasing first. Otherwise, how will you find out which bank they use?! :mrgreen: Relationships are so complicated!

Actually, you just need their card. Hmm.

Darn, I flunked.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 10:15 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

C'mon, it's not like I've posted my full name, address, phone number, and social security number. :roll:

Actually you did give your full name earlier this year. If I were a betting man I'd say the bottle had been uncorked for a time leading up to that little slip up. It might take a while (about 5 minutes) but I could probably find that thread if I wanted to. Give someone a name, age, and where you live (which you tell us all every 10 minutes) and it only takes a very few minutes or even seconds to triangulate a location. You've also mentioned living in an apartment which also helps. Being an inquisitive little devil, I did find a location complete with an apartment number and an arrow pointing to the apartment building within the complex. I don't remember all the details since I did it just for shi+s and giggles. Whole thing took me about a minute or two. Now, Imagine what a bound and determined skilled stalker could do...

I found another person on another message board (not WrongPlanet) just because he posted a youtube video with his house in it. He was outside and panned the camera 360 showing several features and landmarks of the immediate surrounding area and his house He also said where he lives, a small town in Columbiana County Ohio near the Oh and Pa state line. All I had to do is go to Google Earth and fly to that little town and start looking for the landmarks i saw in the video. Didn't take long to find what I was looking for and i went down to street level to confirm and found the same as I saw in his video.

I sent that and his address along with other little things I'd found to him in a PM. Of course he reported me to the mods for "cyber-stalking" and of course I got another TOS.

Moral of the story: Don't put details on the internet.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 10:37 pm

/\Why did you "cyber stalk" them and then tell them about it? :?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2017, 10:41 pm

Misslizard wrote:
/\Why did you "cyber stalk" them and then tell them about it? :?

I'm not a cyber-stalker but I just wanted that person to know...